What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 3)

Thank you all for the birthday wishes, dipping buttercream at breakfast would Ruin my teeth :rofl:. That’s interesting to say the most. I had a great birthday :birthday:. It was most excellent. Keep on growing trees you awesome ogs.

3 Likes

The happiest of happy birthdays to you, @Pawsfodocaws! big_hbd

I’ll just mention that I couldn’t agree more with my friend, @blowdout2269 - cream cheese frosting is the best! :yum:

2 Likes

Thank you man!!! Yes I agree with you two it’s the dankiest

1 Like

Cream cheese frosting is delicious as long as it’s not made too sweet. I love good carrot cake, but many times the frosting is cloying. Kind of like how they ruined a lot of red velvet stuff you get these days. Much easier to make things overly sweet to cover up the lack of flavor and nuisance from everything else. But, after thirteen beers I wouldn’t even be able to do anything. Haha

Also, happy birthday man!!

1 Like

Gotta make it right :wink:…13 beers was great. I’ll finish the 30 pack today I’m thinking. :rofl:

Also thank you kindly …

3 Likes

14 Likes

Outta likes.

That’s a lovely array of seared flesh! I know it was delicious! :yum:

1 Like

Happy Birthday @Pawsfodocaws!!! :birthday:

I hope it was everything you wanted it to be.

The food looks delicious :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks much!!! It was really good.

1 Like

@blowdout2269

9 Likes

Gushers!?!

1 Like

Motts brand gummies

1 Like

leftovers!!! Rule…

12 Likes

Not I got a hankering for some gummies and cake! Lol
Though I just got off work. Probably should eat dinner first.

1 Like

Happy Belated Birthday @Pawsfodocaws !!! Now i want cupcakes…

2 Likes

Thanks man!

1 Like

I wanr it so much…I believe that the most ordinary hot dog is the food of the gods, I always take it at the gas station with coffee

1 Like

They are the best!!! I love the crazy hotdogs with all the toppings too… but catsup and mustard are prime.

1 Like

Late night bursnitos…

4 Likes

It looks more like that cupcake is going to bite you rather than the other way around! :yum:

4 Likes