What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 3)

Get a 12 with some with some good magnum loads…

3 Likes

Black Gold FTW. :wink:

2 Likes

I’ve been running through a brick of federal speed shok…

1 Like

Whatever I don’t care what they say I’m kicking them.

And maybe I’ll eat this too:

They can’t be a protected species.

8 Likes

Freshly kicked goose meat soup:

12 Likes

The soup looks delicious, but that sounds too cruel to my ear. I think I’d rebrand it as pre-tenderized.

3 Likes

Looks good, but that title cracked me up hahaha :rofl:

3 Likes

I think “kicked” might actually be a selling point up here. They take over the place during the season. Every little patch of grass becomes a goose guarded fortress. I hate them only slightly less than I hate raccoons.

The soup is excellent. It’s lamb actually.

2 Likes

I can see kicked being a selling point now that you mention it.

Totally. And they make soccer fields, or any sitandshit spots, virtual skating rinks.

Yeah, raccoons are year round menaces.

You sure that’s not kicked raccoon soup? I’m sure it’s so good that it’s hard to kick.

2 Likes

I would also kick a raccoon but I wouldn’t eat it. Geese are vegan. They eat grass. Raccoons eat garbage. I don’t eat things that eat garbage. Except shrimp. And crabs. But I’d probably kick them too.

2 Likes

Freshly kicked goose meat roti wrap:

You also get greens for free. Because of the grass eating.

We over ordered last night :joy:

8 Likes

Fresh sourdough.

12 Likes

10 Likes

Here in Illinois Sept. 1-15 is nuisance goose season limit of 5 per day then it stops on the 15th.
The real goose season starts again in mid October I think so don’t quote me on that and it ends in January 31, 2024 the limit is 3 per day…u don’t need a 10 gauge, hell I just use a 12 gauge Benelli and I use these shells…

7 Likes

This is what comes to mind @Foreigner.

Are you Hank? :rofl:

4 Likes

16 Likes

That looks delicious. I would totally eat that.

2 Likes

Not as exciting as yesterday.

Shawarma beef turmeric rice vinegar cabbage parsley tomatoes and crunchy shallots (which really make the whole thing:

15 Likes

13 Likes

Is that Avocado under those eggs?

2 Likes