What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 4)

Continuing the discussion from What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 3) - #5026 by Prince.

Previous discussions:

3 Likes

12 Likes

you’ve inspired me to order a couple slices.

14 Likes

That’s most choice my friend.

2 Likes

Idk what a thai berry is but they look good

2 Likes

I don’t know if that’s actually how you spell it… new to me to as of 20 years. Never heard if them. But they rule.

1 Like

is it this? Tayberry - Wikipedia

4 Likes

Yes it is.

1 Like

Was able to pick 15 raspberry starts as well for my garden. Building a trellis thing tomorrow

4 Likes

Ive been really wanting to get wild mountain huckleberry to grow on my back fence but I havent been able to get any cuttings of wild ones to take sadly… you can buy a different kind of huckleberry I think its called garden huckleberry but its not the same thing and its annual so you have to replant it each year

2 Likes

We got oregano and mint, and lavender from our yard. Now we farm it for tea and what not.

1 Like

placed my order over the phone at 5:22pm, delivery called at 5:31pm, at my desk taking pictures at 5:33pm, not a record but not far from it.

@Pawsfodocaws

13 Likes

Damnnnnnnn timing is everything . I waited 20 minutes in person :weary: smh
Edit did get a full 20" pie

1 Like

We also have these miniature blackberries that taste like a sugar candy. But so small you can never get enough. /working on establishing them at the other place.

2 Likes

Sausages from Jimmy’s hot dog stand. Taken home to add condiments.

17 Likes

I guess it’s still considered surf n turf without the tortillas…either way it was good eats…

17 Likes

Just cleared the Border, be there soon!!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

13 Likes

:drooling_face:

Taahhhhhhhhcoooooooozzzzzz. Yum I’m hungry for those now. Man. I love food.

4 Likes

multi colored butter mints. Home made dankity full of dank butter holy shit I’m ripped up from them. And the edibles I forget I ate earliest ha

11 Likes