What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 4)

Looks really good man. :+1:

2 Likes

9 Likes

I got 2.5 lbs of cherries, love Washington Cherries

12 Likes

finished off the shrimp and fries today. shrimp overload, i won’t be wanting them for a long time.

4 Likes

Mota & @Pawsfodocaws
Aww, thanks for the kind words fella’s!

Boy I’ll tell you what though. I opened one of the 10/1/23 jars this weekend, and my hell…
I know they start to get a better heat around nine months, but damn! Apparently they keep on aging.
It messed me up, lol. It was so hot, but I couldn’t stop eating it. I was up all fricken night with horrible heartburn/stomach acid. It sucked donkey dick.
Y’all’ve been warned. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Meh, I’d do it again! :call_me_hand:t4:

Sorry I ain’t been around here lately either.
Hope to change that.
:peace_symbol::heart::slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

11 Likes

LOVE cherries!
We live in the middle of a HUGE cherry production area!
HUNDREDS of acres of cherry orchards…and blueberries…plus apples this fall!
This area produces nearly as many cherries as Traverse City… and produces a LOT of the fruits/Veggies for Old Orchard Juice, multiple brands of canned fruits and veggies…PLUS we are the Center of Gerber Babyfood!

4 Likes

Mrs. mota is traveling to Door county this weekend to visit an old friend, and while I know it’s in Wisconsin rather than Michigan, mention of all the cherries brought it to mind. Cherries. Yum!

2 Likes

5th ear of corn 2nd burger :hamburger: :yum:

15 Likes

If it’s Door, there’s Renard’s Cheese who have one location right off the highway going up from Green Bay and then another close by but the OG one is very convenient. Their 2-year Cheddar is absolutely awesome! Seriously, they make great shit and it’s not overly-priced. Always winning awards for their gear and it hasn’t gone to their heads.

*It’s a pain in the ass for me to type on this device but you all in here know grub for sure and I do always check in to see what’s cookin’…until the munchies kick in!

Edit: I really appreciate all the pictures of feeds that you all get down with!

3 Likes

Yes, it’s Door, not Dorr. Thank you for the correction and thank you for the suggestion!

2 Likes

Doing some gardenngreen beans, bacon, onion and potatoes woth some steaks tonight…

17 Likes

A brat sandwich

13 Likes

Fresh made salsa from the garden. The picture in no way does justice. No matter how many quarts I put up it is not enough.

15 Likes

Chilli Mac folks

12 Likes

Cherry wood smoked wild caught Atlantic Salmon

12 Likes

Crock pot pork roast…last nights supper.

Perfectly cooked…

12 Likes

Fujii
I asked my daughter where she wanted to go for lunch.
Asian is great but I was hoping Mexican
Japanese it is lol.
She got her first paycheck from her first job
Thought she was going to buy my lunch
Nawee sweety.

16 Likes

That’s really good looking congrats on your daughters first pay check yay hooo!

:clap:

3 Likes

So I’m not the only one :rofl:

3 Likes