What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 1)

Had that once when I was a kid lol

As a “stoner” I rarely eat breakfast food unless on sundays I’d rather have meals…that will fulfill me lol like for example it’s 10:00 and here I am eating bbq chicken and pasta salad left over from a party last night :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Nuff Sedd

11 Likes

11 Likes

Blue potatoes from the garden bout to fix dinner :upside_down_face:

10 Likes

My usual breakfast. 2 eggs (seasoned with salt, onion powder and chipotle powder) 2 pieces of bacon and a protein shake. :muscle:

12 Likes

Do they hold their colour when you cook em? I once grew blue potatos that if you blanched them first, then cooked them “just right” they’d hold most of their colour. I messed up the timing more often that succeeded so we teased ourselves calling it “grey mash” when the colour leached out.

Yeah they do man first year I planted them I was totally stoked

13 Likes

Oh wow!!! Do you recall what variety this is? I gotta keep an eye out for next year if you do and I can find em.

2 Likes

Hey man I got them from the omish believe it or not but see them quite often I shall ask next time !

2 Likes

Kind thank youz @Rabeats2093 !

1 Like

Hell ya. I’ve had a few tenderloins in the last week and a half. My new thing with steak is to do a sous vide soak to get the steaks almost ready. Then I throw them in the hot as fuck cast iron skillet for a couple minutes on each side. Butter and Montreal Steak Seasoning the only other thing I need. I try not to go above 128F max, but I like my steaks juicy.

Once I tried it, I never went back to not doing it. I don’t even have any special gear. I use a big pot, fill it with hot water, put the sealed ziplocks in it, and change the water out every 30 min or so.

It’s sweet too, that I can take a steak out of the freezer and make an awesome steak without defrosting it by some other means Take steak out, put in heated water, wait, cook, eat, yum.

3 Likes

Description

The ‘Adirondack Blue’ is a potato variety with blue flesh and skin with a slight purple tint, released by Cornell University potato breeders Robert Plaisted, Ken Paddock, and Walter De Jong in 2003. The ‘Adirondack’ varieties are purple and the skin may be slightly netted. Tuber dormancy is short.

3 Likes

VITELOTTE is another bluish potatoes. Make some Mash out of it… Looks awesome

3 Likes

Thats a trip

1 Like

17 Likes

Chicken salad and feta pasta salad

15 Likes

After the tabouli and hummus yesterday, my wife was craving some shawarma again, but ordered the chicken plate this time. Delicious! :drooling_face:

12 Likes

Pancakes made from scratch with hemp powder, garden raspberry jam (made yesterday) & topped with walnuts.

15 Likes

Are you using hemp powder instead of flour, if so what is the carb content of hemp powder and how does it compare to normal flour for cooking.

2 Likes