What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 1)

3 Likes

Tacos!

16 Likes

Tonight after the Cannabis and hemp Expo I had the munchies and thought why not spark up the Q and cook up this bad boy

13lb turkey with a dry rub

12 Likes

All this gourmet food. Who has time for that?

PBR and Tots with “Fancy Sauce” for me

18 Likes

Been making this same exact salad for over a decade now. Its not so much a recipe, as a technique.

Ingredients
Vinegar
Lemon juice
Olive oil

Cucumber
Tomato
Broccoli Stems (Florets have a disagreeable texture)
Carrot
Radish
Sweet peppers
Scallions
Any crunchy vegetable can be added or omitted. Celery and Green Beans are two of my favorites.

Step Zero. Always wash your vegetables. I apologize if this is obvious to you, but every time someone gets e-coli it’s from unwashed salad greens.

Step One. Add your acid of choice, I chose white vinegar and lemon juice. A little herbs and spices never hurt anybody. Dont have em? Screw it. Dont need em. Splash of Italian, French, or Ranch dressing? Feel free.

You want to slice them thin, and layer it like a good no-till soil mix so it mixes nice and even.

Step Two: Whatever acid, oil, and seasoning / dressing you put in fhe bottom. Double it up.

Step Three: Fourteen Corona’s later, add your washed lettuce / salad greens and toss

6 Likes

Browniemuffins

PS. I pushed a toffee candy into the middle of the muffins so thats that weird light brown stuff in the middle

7 Likes

Maple syrup candy (home made, melt-in-your-mouth type, not hard or chewy)

(and yes there’s some ground hazelnuts mixed in)

10 Likes

Uploading…

Here’s a batch of my locally harvested Evans sour cherry made into some tarts with a little Canna infusion

11 Likes

I’ve been meaning to make this charcuterie board for myself for a while now. For the crackers I have a fig and honey Triscuit a dill and sea salt Triscuit and then some plain crackers, for the cheese I have a German butter cheese a spicy herb havarti and a
Piave Vecchio, for the jellys I have a red pepper jelly, Dalmatia Quince and raspberry rhubarb and last but not least the meats I have some elk, wild boar and a beerwurst

14 Likes

Damm @Roux your making my mouth water with that pic!

1 Like

Damm I think we have a top notch CHEF amongst us!

Damn. That looks like a mighty fine high cuisine platter rite there. Just woke up and about to leave to work and I almost got the munchies only from looking at that picture.

And the sour cherry tarts look great, and I just planted a sour cherry tree a few weeks ago. Ofc a long time before it bears fruit but … :slight_smile:

1 Like

Reese’s Cake

Peanut Butter Pound Cake
Peanut Butter Frosting
Reese’s Cups
Chocolate Glaze
Many opportunities to add cannabinoids to this recipe.

18 Likes

DAMN
Diabetes here I come

Cheeseburger and curly fries from the most stoner friendly take away nearby. TOKIES for life

16 Likes

Domestic Coca-Cola is for peasants. Mexicans have the good stuff :wink: Pairs nicely with a kush. :ok_hand:

11 Likes

If you like watered down antidiabetic coca cola, Canada has the most sugar world wide lol

Did someone visit the local Hispanic grocer

1 Like

They are $3 at the pizza joint. When I buy one people are like “WTF??” But costco has them in cases right now, bruh! :+1:

Canadian ones use corn-fructos… f’ing disgusting. Mexican ones are cane sugar :ok_hand:

4 Likes

Yes best in the glass bottle agreed.
Actually refreshing and doesn’t have that unnatural aftertaste
Also I occasionally run into RC cola that way. Very underrated cola and once a formidable contender in the cola wars

3 Likes

Knowledge is power

I prefer canned Brio when I visit Pizza Nova in ONTARIO.

1 Like