What do you do for a living?

I was jw how everyone around here makes a living… I am an assistant chef in a production kitchen, we serve 1000-1500 people for dinner every day… I love my job and cooking…

75 Likes

I create the pigs that everyone makes ham and pork chops and bacon with lol

Rough life but I’m around animals all day

35 Likes

Awesome, a pig farmer or a breeder or both?

9 Likes

Network Engineer/Database Engineer/System Engineer :frowning:

and they still won’t let me drive the train :wink:

29 Likes

Hmmm toasty hate to say it but first thing that popped in my head was the whole BC pig farmer thing.

7 Likes

The what? And yes breeder to finisher to slaughter

14 Likes

Haha, the bastards, you sound highly qualified to me :joy:

5 Likes

Grow mad dope for others to enjoy

24 Likes

Antique dealer, retired but keep my hand in.

12 Likes

Sounds like living the dream😎

3 Likes

Pig Farmer Serial Killer

13 Likes

pigs are a magical animal they turn vegetables into bacon

20 Likes

Hahaha that’s nuts lol but nah… Not me, yet lol

10 Likes

Toasty what method of castration do you use?

5 Likes

Haha, you ever make any enemies can just burn their shoes and turn em into bacon

5 Likes

LOL Remember to pick all the teeth out before allowing anyone in to search the pigpen for clues.
Remind me not to piss Toasty off

11 Likes

Mechanic for a living, mostly heavy truck and trailer and specialize in steering and suspension… Been thinking about a change alot lately it’s hard on the body, my neck and shoulders and back and knees and feet hurt daily…

17 Likes

Thats rough man, you have any backup plans?

4 Likes

Nope, honestly not sure what to do all i know is i can’t take a pay cut and need medical and dental benefits which i have now…

5 Likes

Rob Hi Stig here nice to meet you
Question if I may, My good friend has a 1996 RV Chevy P30 chasis No parking braes issue ,that is basically a bus and it has an air brake on the driveshaft that is the park position on shifter.
Are you familar with them? His brake system shorted out and he can not find the wiring , that runs inside to the controler in rear , There is a way to install a handled system ie: like a e-brake cable to lock the shaft.
He has no clue on who can do this job I told him it was to big for him alone.
Any help at all? Advice?
THANK YOU

4 Likes