What happens in your Grow Space During Winter

The local gardeners insist it is good for the land.

Coated in ice. Not so nice.

99%

3 Likes

Can’t remember the last white Christmas

3 Likes

If you are in Worcester County, you’ll be getting one this year. And a real New England Winter to follow…

We get rain on the coast.

1 Like

I wish I got paid to grow cannabis and predict the weather.

They mungled the forecast for sure. We got a solid 5 " on the coast. Dumped hard this morning for 5-6 hours.

Looks familiar.

5 Likes

one of few jobs where you can be wrong majority of the time and still keep your job! would be perfect for me!

2 Likes

Oh this just keeps getting better.

3 Likes

maybe this cold outbreak will result in an epic extincton of fungus gnats!!!

6 Likes

If not the rest of us, huh?

1 Like

Fun fun

3 Likes

January is my favorite month! Can’t wait to see that snow piling up - beautiful!

great band too!

2 Likes

Starting to have a familiar look to it.

2 Likes

Well, it is another sad day for the Broad Winged Hawk. They nested in a stand of tall Pine trees in a neighbor’s yard.

I guess they had enough of the trees.

Living in suburbia sucks if you aren’t a human.

2 Likes

I like your kind of irony, very refreshing.

Be well.

4 Likes

Some of yous asked me to put some pics of Scotland , so last two days has been the worst in years , for the amount of snow that has dropped over the 2days… All schools are off , some works and the snow is that deal you can hardly walk in it… All cars are covered in snow. Here’s a few pics for yous , to look at …

and 1more …

2 Likes

Wow I hope your worm over thare. I live in Maine, I can throw a rock over and hit Canada and that’s what my back yard looks like. I can’t whate for spring.

2 Likes

Just coming into Autumn over here… actually hoping for some snow this year as we only get it occasionally and missed it last year.

I guess that is a lot of snow for folks that don’t get it that often, that looks like just a regular day here 5 months of the year haha

2 Likes

The uk turns to shit when we have snow because instead of councils buying gritters and snow plies. They buy mp’s houses they don’t need lol

2 Likes

Cash for questions your lordship?

Nah i just paid out 200 grand for the lordship, no questions…

2 Likes

Yes to everything about that statement @Albannach but no comment all the same ha

1 Like