What happens in your Grow Space During Winter

It did same here but snow and now the snow is gone.

Sorry to hear it. We have a generator as we have issues so often.

OMG , this is so sadā€¦ And we thought the snow was bad ā€¦I hope there getting some helpā€¦ Mechelle x

1 Like

Weā€™re back on as of about 2AM local time.

I got lucky, The flip plants were on there night schedule at the time.

The vegging plants will get a little extra time today, and all is well again.

4 Likes

Thank god there ok, thatā€™s good . your vegging ones will just think they got a bit more dark time. Iā€™m glad their back on now. Its crazy . all this happing at the same time , everywhereā€¦it will get better. :slight_smile: Mechelle xx its good youā€™ve got your heating the same. So they are still warmā€¦xx looking soooo good , xx

1 Like

Everybody is happy.

Yes the veg tent got a little extra sleep last night. Should be fine.

Heat is on and we are back at it.

Thanks so much for your concern and warm thoughts.

2 Likes

Are you all shoveled out yet?

:snowflake: :snowman2:

1 Like

Some cars, have tryed to get out and up the hill , but have been stuck there for 2days nowā€¦ The main roads have been cleared a little. I walked to the shops yesterday and the snow was up to my knees .lol hard to walk in as is slushy and snow on topā€¦ If you have a big car / 4 by 4 you may get out if not ! Theyā€™ve no chance of getting anywhereā€¦ Its madā€¦Mechelle xx

1 Like

This too shall pass.

1 Like

Yeah true . I hope its soon though ā€¦ Mechelle xx

Weā€™ll get to work on that right away, :wink:

99%

I have been watching this on the news, until the shooting at CMU bumped it, so sorry :scream:

1 Like

Hear are some pics of todayā€™s weather outside,! Starting to melt ā€¦fingers x ed no more snow falls tonight.

3 Likes

You are making progress, though looking at the weather maps, it isnā€™t quite over yet. :persevere:

99%.

PS, you may find this thread moved to the place where your last winter theme thread was moved.

PSS, Told ya. :wink:

4 Likes

Yeah Iā€™m still trying to learn where to put what , I keep just going onto image gallery lol ā€¦ And clicking onto new topic but donā€™t think , your Kent to he he . Mechelle xx

1 Like

Just try to keep the topics together, you will figure it out in no time. If you have any questions just ask, there are a lot of people here that like to help. :grin:

2 Likes

Thank you for that xx Mechelle x

2 Likes

Iā€™d love your house , garden ā€¦ Iā€™d love to stay in a house as big as yours and a big garden, donā€™t get me wrong got a garden ect ā€¦ Yours just looks better from your picsā€¦ Love it xx Mechelle xxā€¦ This is for 99% I thought i started this , just under the pics of your house dollā€¦ But once again my dafrness in , putting them where there Kent to be lolā€¦ X soz Mechelle x

1 Like

Thank you!

It is a work in progress, work I enjoy.

Big plans for veggies this summer.

Waiting on the weather. :clock:

99%

2 Likes

Canā€™t wait till I see themā€¦ And what your going to do with them ect x Mechelle x

I have been donating half of the sprouts to a local garden club. Makes them tons of money.

Mostly gifts.

2 Likes