What happens in your Grow Space During Winter

That’s good of you and it also gets your own seeds get out there, that’s so cool… I’d love to do something like that … When I get my own seeds … Might be a few years. Or so but I’d still like to try it … I wish it was legal here as I’d have my garden ful l of every strain just to see what comes out of them … :slight_smile:mechelle x

Legalization is changing the landscape around here.

Bong shops everywhere again and everyone seems to have or be able to get buds.

:smile:

99%

2 Likes

Everyone over here are to miserable to even look at you never mind talk to you… That’s why I’m so surprised everyone on here is so nice… Especially yourself, you’ve helped me out just by your words … Thanx doll Mechelle xx

1 Like

:smile: :thumbsup: :seedling:

1 Like

It’s the early call…

3 Likes

In like a lion, out like a lamb. Hopefully :pray:

2 Likes

We’ll take whatever we get, right?

2 Likes

Haha, you know it. I’m definitely still expecting a few snowfalls / power failures before spring up here :snowman: The lake is still over 2 feet thick ice. I noticed the first migratory birds have reached your feeders :bird: :grin: Still only chickadees in mine.

2 Likes

I love it when the Red Wing Blackbirds start their spring songs. When the flock is all doing it, it is a unique and eerie sound that I will have to try and record some day.

2 Likes

those red-wings seem to show up here first week in March.

Looks like I"m in the 18" zone! psyched for some more snow. That last storm rocked, I can still hear the waves cranking from my yard - 2 miles away - and it’s been 4 days

edit, just checked, waves are stilll at 12 feet high! (weather geek)

3 Likes

wonderful :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thank you @dotsquares.

It really is my special place.

99%

Again?

This might make @Muleskinner happy at least.

2 Likes

Like a toddler with a light switch :sunglasses:

2 Likes

National Weather Service says more

1 Like

Revised Snow Fall Amounts.

Looks like I’m in tomorrow. Hope the electricity holds. This one goes midnight to midnight. :cloud_snow:

99%

1 Like

finally the mountains are getting hooked up like they should be with 2-3 feet of snow. Jan. and Feb. were bad news for skiing

2 Likes

My garden! :scream:

6 Likes

HAHAHHA

I was trying some close ups on a plant earlier today…

Time to clean the lenses. :laughing:

99%

4 Likes

You got more than us and where way up north. We still have more coming do you?

1 Like