What if Overgrow had a seedbank?

I would love if there was an Overgrow Seed Bank.
It would give us who are on here who make our own seeds to make some pocket change… Or give away.
Thing is Overgrow seed bank would have to earn a percentage for "Overgrow Cultivation, and Overgrow seeds Bank.
I think this would benifit all on here…

16 Likes

You would have a lot of angry seed banks lol overgrow could charge 1% fee on sales,motorcycle forum I’m a member of charges that lol

7 Likes

I think the entire point in overgrow is to help give growers free access to growing information and the seeds to grow. Most of the seed runs here on OG are preservation runs on strains that are no longer available to buy. Yes members have to be really active to qualify for the giveaways but that’s to stop people hitting and running. I like the seedbank idea though :+1: it could in theory help massively with the server costs.

10 Likes

It’s not about Overgrow Cultivation. It’s about Overgrow seed. It would benifit everyone here plus server costs…

6 Likes

If there was an Overgrow Sees Bank. There would be free seeds and cheap seeds…

5 Likes

I see Sebring’s site as an unofficial OG seed bank, but drops go quick

14 Likes

Just having the OG label I think would make the seedbank massively popular.
Doesn’t ILGM do something similar??? :thinking:

1 Like

But the point is: do we really want to sell seeds? icon_e_confused|nullxnull

8 Likes

But I think a problem the first OG ran into was selling seeds, tax issues arise.

3 Likes

To many people here come up with great strains that are copied I’m sure of. If we could have our own place in this dog eat dog seed business, then we would be the Masters of it…

5 Likes

We need an Overgrow seed bank! Plain and simple!!

4 Likes

Anything involving money ends bringing trrouble to this place, I like the preservation boxes, it’s a great asset … Arriba|nullxnull

13 Likes

very old post i remember reading not long after i joined OG

23 Likes

We are in a new era guys…

2 Likes

This would benifit everyone!!!

4 Likes

If you wanted to start “Corey Brand TM Seeds” you might have some success.

Personally I don’t mix business with pleasure. It ends up ruining the pleasure.

7 Likes

Mark my words. Overgrow Seed is inevitable

3 Likes

Sorry but it needs to be done!

2 Likes

Does sound pretty cool to me.

1 Like

Fuck an Overgrow Seedbank. Not necessary, not wanted.

11 Likes