What is going on here?

So I have compared to the deficiency charts but I always have a hell of a time telling what it is. A few days ago there were just brown spots that looked like a calcium deficit but idk what this is. Runoff ph is 6, not sure how far into flower they are but I believe they’ve been fed about a tbsp of gaia green power bloom, ( 1/2 tbsp per month) 1/2 tbsp of all purpose and probably 1/4 tbsp of kelp. I have a good amount of plants in the same mix and this is the only one having problems. I cant tell if it is more serious at the bittom of top of the plant cause it seems to go all the way up. Also a month ago i started using unfiltered tap water to see what would happen, ph’d to 6. Prior to that they were always given filtered water

3 Likes

I have doubts between Potassium deficiency and nutrient burn … hum|nullxnull

3 Likes

If the others are different cultivars then maybe it’s already nearing the end of its natural cycle.
Could be that it has a shorter flowering time.

I also expected more from the last plant I harvested but it is what it is.

Yours is looking decent to me.

Quality over quantity, I say.

2 Likes

Most of the others are the same strain but it’s an f2 I believe so lots of variation. I have no problem harvesting it now but I have been bad for harvesting early and want to let everything go for as long as possible. I don’t have a iewlers loupe but the trichomes are big enough I’m pretty sure I can see the heads and I don’t have any amber yet

2 Likes

At least another week, most of the pistils are still white.
It might get another burst. :+1:

2 Likes

Yes more time. Maybe you burnt them. Steady as she goes.

4 Likes

It’s definitely not fade as pistils are still shooting out. To me it looks like your feeding to high. Stop feeding for a while and just give plain PhD water. Think of it as a kind of flush.

5 Likes

looks like your K:Ca:Mg ratio is out of whack to me

1 Like