What is wrong with my leafs?

t

Hello…
I have 4 plants in 18 liter pots and 2 off the plants leafs look likes this. What is wrong ???
I grow in an indoor tent, just started cause off the good weather here in denmark which has turn badly now.

In advance, thank you

Looks like you got a case of spider mites

1 Like

Thanks for answer, hewhocoruptz… Any suggestion in what too do ?

The leaf damage looks like spider mites - you need to check the underside of the leaves for black dots.

If you don’t see any black dots it could be some kind of burn from fertilizer or something in the soil.

3 Likes

Im pretty sure that it is spider mites, what can i do ?

Thrips did similar damage to a friend’s leaves

1 Like

What did he do too get rid off it?

neem, azamax, spinosad…

about your only option… but with damage that extensive you may already be looking at cutting them and starting over.

Thanks, not good news about starting all over, buttttt if thats the way too go, i go that way :wink:

1 Like

just make sure your super clean everything and still spray something before you put new plants in… it happens to all of us at some point so nothing to worry too hard about

:wink:Thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

If you’re going to use the same containers again I would run them through the dishwasher - I would also use a sponge & clean the entire inside grow area with a bleach solution. They can lay eggs in the cracks & corners that stay viable for months.

2 Likes

spidermites or thrips… dunk the entire plant in azamax or sulfur

1 Like

Thanks i will run it through the dishwasher and too be sure a shit load of bleach :wink:

you got a pump sprayer? or a atomizer? load um up with bleach turn your lights off and go crazy