What made you laugh today?

What made me laugh today? :smiley:

Iā€™ve just found that Cafepress is still selling those oldschool Overgrow t-shirts with original logo and other merchandise (cups, mousepads). Now Iā€™m thinking about buying one :thinking:. % of sales probably goes to ~rc~ :rolling_eyes:.

3 Likes

The part about the % of sales made me lol.

2 Likes

Donald Chump is a bigger asshole than I thoughtā€¦

2 Likes

Alec Baldwin and SNL is absolutely hilarious! Made my day! :slight_smile:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tI3g_laToxE

4 Likes

someone said ā€œgrowing weed is hardā€

3 Likes

Lotus 710ā€™s post lol

2 Likes

Iā€™m seriously going to order a couple of the T Shirts & Maybe a few mouse pads too. Thanx for the heads up Brother Grower Mucho appreciated Eh!

Sincerely: Don D.
1 Like

IT WAS,Before Iā€™d chatted you lotus, Iā€™ve seriously been having Nausea Attacks every time I think about the amount of Money & TIME Iā€™ve WASTED on the Nutrients of all sorts through the last 4 yrs of My Growing My Own Medical Marijuana.
Iā€™ve done MORE RESEARCH & it looks like YOU ARE ALSO RIGHT ABOUT the neem seed whatever and such.
There are NO words to show my Gratitude lotus except to say You will gain Much Good Karma from such deeds and well earned too. I am SOOOO EXCITED about my NEW & Upcoming Grow to be sure. I honestly CANNOT believe Iā€™d Not heard of this COB lighting as well I figured out Why I Think itā€™s no doubt the Corporations Invested in the whole MARS Hydro
actually theyā€™re made by lgsolutions. in China. I was just about to UPGRADE to the Epistar 320 1000 watt LED thank HEAVENS I Did NOT! That wouldā€™ve been it for me purchasing any equipment for Growing for at least the next year.

1 Like

Dude came in to the store and said "this 1/8th taste too much like marijuana!?!?!?!. WTF? #hopeless

5 Likes

Seriously? Someone actually said that! Probably smoked a little too much of said 1/8 Before Walking In Eh! LMAOā€¦
Some Peoples Parents huh! lol. Thanx for sharing that is truly Hilarious to be sure.

Sincerely: Don D.

Said he likes his bud to taste like mixed berriesā€¦I told him to eat a blueberry and take a bong ripā€¦

4 Likes

noooooooo not mars hydroXD oh god

Realizing that I am to high to make this post lol

2 Likes

i laughed when i was making my post on going notill because was smoking soo much hazeXD

2 Likes

Toyota Tundra, niceish interior, single cab, MANUAL WINDOWS AND LOCKSā€¦ $41,398 price tag.

Laughed my ass all the way off the dealership lot.

Jake

1 Like

I just love this kind of vandalism erm, street art :smiley:

Btw last time the sign was vandalized to read ā€œHollyweedā€ was in 1976 :smiley: :film_frames:

4 Likes

Watching Ann Coulter bomb on the old Rob Lowe celebrity roastā€¦ahahahahha.

Watching ā€œthe prince of potā€™sā€ wife (Jodi Emery) crying about herb not being free and legal on the court steps that just gave him and her bail for trafficking arrests. Yeah Iā€™ve got a twisted sense of humour, ironically. LOL

here you go

7 Likes

ā€œWhat made me laugh?ā€ Talking about ā€œauto flower breederā€™s.ā€

3 Likes