What Nutrients Do You Prefer?

Simple as that, what nutrients are you using in 2024. I’ve been using FloraFlex but the results have been poor in the final few weeks. I’ve tinkered around with it for about a year but I’m finally willing to consider that it may be an issue with the formula. Anyways the market is so full of nutrient brands nowadays that I’m curious who your favorites are? Thanks!

6 Likes

I’m running the floraflex full tilt schedule in 100% coco, prior to week 5 I add 2 ml of Calmag and silica per gal.
Here’s a pic from last night. The fsr right plants are dirt, the middle and left are 100% coco. Do you have any pics? What ph are you running?

11 Likes

I stepped away from bottled nutrients and salts a couple years. I use local biology to supplement my soil. Living soil, using no-till gardening practices, and just adding water.

15 Likes

All the numbers read fine, I’m not so much interested in trying to solve the problem at this point

5 Likes

Ive been using jacks 20-20-20 and they’re blossom booster for the past three years now and am happy with the results. Also am running a wee bit of cal mag into the formula. My plants seem to like it

4 Likes

Been doing organic amendments/ferments/teas in soilless a good ten years now. Lately I keep it real simple with Pride Lands Veg/Bloom, Roots Buddha, and basic compost teas. Works real nice too

23 Likes

I was supposed to introduce new stuff this year but i stick to Aptus All-in-one and Aptus Super PK finally. As main line. Too practical and the weed can pass for what it’s not ^^

Difficult to source here, but i wanted to try NTFG. I suspect a good weed with it, but nutes to take in hands too.

6 Likes

Im using up some Jacks clone, bloom and finish. Otherwise I run maxibloom. I think it’s lacking N for early veg and I want to try and fuss around with getting fatter, tighter buds. I don’t know what that means yet, but I’ll figure it out someday.

I’m in DWC hydro

4 Likes

Mega crop part 1 and 2. And mega crop one part. Been using it for years. It’s most awesome

7 Likes

Is part 2 CalNit?

1 Like

dr.earth and alaska fish fert.

(flashes organic gang signs)

11 Likes

Have you tried their new feeding schedule that now includes the call mag in it?

Nope, not this run, I may next run

1 Like

Recently switched to Botanicare and I’m liking it a lot. Mixes easily, a slight bump up in price from the previous General Hydroponics I was using before, but IMO worth it so far

2 Likes

I use the Dyna Gro range, follow their feed chart, couldnt be simpler and its cheap and very good.

3 Likes

I have been using Remo Nutrients 2 part for as long as it has been. I have just not found a need to change up since. Oh yeah, and I love the family ;-)~ Good people!
https://www.remonutrients.com/

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bc5B0y7j9LF/

7 Likes

Advanced Nutrients Coco specific pH perfect. I switched 5 years ago and have never looked back. Easy and yields great results. I do feed 1/2 strength though. I have tried so many nute systems(including organics) over the almost 20 yrs I have been doing this and can’t part with Advanced.

7 Likes

Not sure, but I like the two part better because of the timing every 2 weeks. Or every day on one part. Booo

I have been using the full lineup of Heavy 16 and I love it.

18 Likes

Soil amended with grass, treeleaves, kitchenscraps, … growing beans in the same soil to add nitrogen, and rainwater.

Why pay for something that’s worked fine for millions of years for free?

8 Likes