What Other Plants Do You Have?

I’m looking to get a bonsai or something for my apartment. I’m also thinking about growing some peppers and veggies along side my main garden

2 Likes

Some more of my flytraps

17 Likes

These are mine…Fig trees & carnivorous plants

Lemon trees and pineapples

11 Likes

Got a few things, I love to grow

11 Likes

Your carnivorous plants look set up well btw

2 Likes

Thanks JST…

Vegetable Garden 2021

3 Likes

Could you tell me how to care for this plant? I got a tiny sprout and no instructions on care.
:green_heart: :seedling:

2 Likes

11 Likes

will not last long unless you remove the red foil the foil keeps the roots to wet .

1 Like

Sure. If your sprout is already rooted and not a fresh cutting, water only when it’s completely dry. If you aren’t sure, you can check the hearts. Just squeeze gently, see if it’s soft and flexible/if the heart will go kind of taco shaped. If it’s still firm, you can let it go a bit longer.

When you do water, go from the bottom (butt chug) by setting it in a bowl of water until moist towards the top or it feels sufficiently heavy, to encourage root growth. They hate being over watered but love bright indirect light.

2 Likes

Incredible flowering this year. Not sure what did it, but they still look good after being inside for 2 weeks.

Fetissa Serrissa, fussy bonsai known as the ‘Snow Rose’, for it’s abundant small white flowers.

Going to need food soon. Contemplating some slow release weed ferts, maybe just test it on a few.

PB170128
PB170130
PB170129

Will be back with some trunk shots, which is the true charm of the F.S. :wink:

7 Likes

@Meesh & a few others can help you here. :slight_smile:

I tried the same thing with a bromeliad & I guess I’m just a ‘bro’ so it never flowered & the ones in the supermarket looked fantastic. Never figured out what it needed.

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

African Violets, all the way!!! Under lights and wicking pots you’ll get insane blooms! These are my plant window fave! These are my favorite plants to buy half dead and ugly and bring them to glorious life. I also love trailing plants, so I have a rat tail cactus, an assortment of weirdo succulents, a rosary plant aka string of hearts. Orchids, a Pilea (Money Plant) is my newest half off special from Lowes. They overwatered it practically to death and I am now getting new bitchen leaves. I also have a few pothos indoors as well. lol Yep. Crazy plant lady here.

@cannabissequoia bromeliads flower only once then die, but will produce new plant offshoots that will flower. Most people just give up after the first one dies off. The flower lasts forever though, like orchids… months

6 Likes

Happy Holidays, and good will to all.

My little decorated x - mas trees
PC250037

Will try for trunk shots of the bonsai later on.

5 Likes

These are all multi-generation clones from an original mom from1998. Big momma is long gone, but her spirit lives on.

Trunk shots
PC280065
PC280064 PC280068 PC280067 PC280066

trunk in training.
PC280069

they like 7.0 ph. I try to keep it close on the inputs with such small pots.

Did not make any fresh clone plants this year. Will do so this summer to ensure the longevity of the plant.

cheers

3 Likes

I was wondering if there was a thread like this on here! Lol I have always liked plants but I was never really good at keeping them alive until I started growing cannabis and really learning some stuff and now I find it super fascinating and therapeutic! Here is my plant window lol

And here is my lil herb garden most of which were given to me by my aunt from cuttings from her plants so that makes them special to me :heart_eyes: lol

And I’m also obsessed with variegated plants lol I love how every leaf/bloom is like a snowflake just a lil bit different
My petunias

And my hostas
And my devil’s ivy

8 Likes

You can find almost anything here. Good to see your plants.
:green_heart: :seedling:

3 Likes

Some of my non cannabis plants for this season.

9 Likes

Some pics from The valley of the :crescent_moon:

Rainy season has started and everything is going green.

I like growing Cacti…and most in my garden are local Agave.

13 Likes

Those Petunias are awesome :clap: – what are they called! :astonished:

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes