What Other Plants Do You Have?

How do you prepare and use this?

It has hairs that look something like trichomes. :eye:

Very interesting.

Saludos @99PerCent !!!

The process is similar to cannabis, you have to dry and cure the leaves and I think there are several methods for different use of tobacco

4 Likes

That’s a nice one. My tobacco has pink flowers.

2 Likes

Saludos @Scissor-Hanz !!!

I believe the pink flowers belong to the tabaco virginia (nicotiana tabacum)

4 Likes

I have been growing flowering tobacco for many years.
It is one of my all time favorites. It does well in ground and in containers. It provides extremely pungent, sweet smelling flowers.
White, pink or purple.
I think it is Nicotiana x sanderae

Pink on left, purple on bottom right.

9 Likes

Wow those are GORGEOUS!

1 Like

Saludos @Calyxander !!!

They look amazing, great job :+1:

3 Likes

Thanks for the kind words.

Nicotiana is fairly easy to grow. Although it is a little more tricky than cannabis.
The seeds are teeny-tiny and are best sown on top of the medium with scant coverage in order to germinate.

Once they begin flowering, they provide enthralling, spicy, intoxicating aromas which are hypnotic, especially when under the influence of fine cannabis.
Many an evening have I spent under the wafting aroma of mesmerizing nicotiana!
The smell is entirely captivating.

Here are some pink nicotiana that I put in a window box so that the delightful smell would permeate my living room when I put them in place.

10 Likes

Love the way the balloon flower looks like before it opens! Grew them back in Nebraska when I lived there!

1 Like

A few of my outdoor perennials

10 Likes

My witch hazel is in bloom. Thought I would share a couple pics

15 Likes

This is a very cool plant.

Easy to grow?

99%

1 Like

It’s more less a small bush. I planted it about three years ago and it’s grown maybe 6 inches. Blooms in late winter so it’s a cool conversation piece when people walk by and see it. The leaves have lots of medicinal value as well but yeah super easy. I have not done anything to it since I got it watered in real well.

3 Likes

My indoor collection is pretty diverse haha its the only way i make it through winter without depression setting in. :sweat_smile: I also use them as knf ferments when i need to cut em back.

10 Likes

Oh almost forgot my trippy guys in the veg room haha
Hawaiian baby woodrose

Trichocereus Bridgesii aka bolivian torch

9 Likes

They are looking good @PrimalPractitioner

Yeah, they keep me happy too.

9 Likes

Thanks haha theyve been a little neglected since i started my cannabis grow and new job but theyre slowly comin back. Your collection if very nice as well! Love to see other people addicted to growing plants other than cannabis :blush:

4 Likes

My strawberry guayaba tree

13 Likes

@Antocians66, Hola compañero, espero te encuentres bien, te presento la nueva en florar, apenas ayer o antier empezo y ya se ven nuevos brotes por abrirse, creo que es una Maxillaria. a ver si me confirmas, (su olor es pronunciado y aradable) saludos!:grin:

12 Likes

Creo que si por la forma de la planta y la flor, suelen ser aromáticas, dulzón penetrante, es un genero bastante amplio, realmente preciosa, que suerte encontrar esas bellezas en la naturaleza

2 Likes