What Other Plants Do You Have?

Finally green! Very pretty yard bro! :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

You aren’t lying. Been at it the last week outside turning beds, pulling weeds, changing out mulch, planting more Japanese Maples and conifers. I love this time of year but as soon as it gets hot, I’m done.

3 Likes

Gardening is the only work, besides music, I still enjoy. But it is still work.

2 Likes

I feel you there. Getting home exhausted and in pain from a stressful job almost isn’t even relief from the day, while getting to finally sit down and relax after the same day working in the yard is an accomplishment.

4 Likes

trees and shrubs are difficult, I’m still trying to figure those out. They go to my yard to die! :smile:

1 Like

just finished putting one of these in
hopefully it’s not a death sentence. I had to excavate a dead rhodie to put it in

https://bloomineasyplants.com/plants/tuxedo/

4 Likes

Asian Pear

Nectarine

White Peach

Reliant Peach

12 Likes

12 Likes

Beautiful man! I would never go inside as long as it’s light! :cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

Look how far along they are.

Mine are just starting to show signs of life. I’ll take some pics tomorrow.

What kind of grape?

4 Likes

I bought 4 clones from a kid at a stoplight. 2 were green grapes two were red. This is the only one that survived. I believe they will be red. That is the extent of my knowledge with grapes. :sweat_smile: This plant took like 3 years to start making grapes. Now it is growing great.

3 Likes

WTF! All I could ever buy at a stoplight in Mexico was a newspaper or some chicklets! @Viva_Mexico’s buying clones! :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

Hahahah yeah, they come round once a year. It is a grape vine clone WITH grapes in a bag with dirt. I don’t remember how much I paid, like $3-7 usd for each one.

I know of a speedbump about 4 hours from here where you can buy jungle birds. Another one sun dried shrimp.

4 Likes

At our house on the beach in San Felipe, a guy came by twice a week with huge fresh shrimp from the Sea of Cortez. I don’t remember the price but I do remember that he would clean them on the spot for $1! :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

Had to move the volunteer tomato today.

This was just a little too big for transplanting. :disappointed_relieved:

10 Likes

Cortes’ Sea (from Hernan CortĂ©s) must be so similar to our MediterrĂĄnean, isent it?..

6 Likes

Never been to the Mediterranean.

13 Likes

Conozco a ese inteligente perro blanco con cara de jugueton
 Supongo que es el encargado de que el otro extraño individuo con camiseta de Texas no se meta en problemas, je

Salud a los dos y gracias por las fotos!

I know that intelligent white dog with the face of a playful 
 I suppose he is the one in charge of the other strange guy with a Texas shirt not getting into trouble, heh 
 Health to both of you and thanks for the pictures, @oleskool830!!

5 Likes

You are correct. The pero is my dog, The Reverend Willie McNasty. He is 14 years old now. I was a couple years younger in that picture also. Haven’t been back in 4 years. My wife’s father died and we got squeezed out by the evil California relatives. :cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

Different place, same old people :confounded:

Nothing separates family faster than money or real estate. Usually, that’s the cost of getting rid of them. Now you won’t hear from them unless they go broke.

6 Likes