What Other Plants Do You Have?

Beautiful color.

:white_flower:

99%

1 Like

first ever tomatoes grown by us actually started fruiting. can barely contain my excitement :sunglasses:

13 Likes

Strawberry guava that I trim every year to keep short

10 Likes

It is called in popular Spanish La nuera y la suegra cos the normal is to have 2 opossite flowers in each tail, but I have 3:

11 Likes

Oh my! Gorgeous man! :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

I feel ya @anon58740919. I have an heirloom tomato plant 5 feet tall. Haven’t seen one tomato yet. :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

They’re autos aren’t they from what I read. 50/65 days from going out they start fruiting and they are self pollinators. sure someone knows much more about tomatoes than me here though

I’ve only fed hemp amino acids. Malted barley And seaweed to these

4 Likes

A slight jiggle of the flower and tomatoes are born.

6 Likes

Some of my container garden.

14 Likes

One of my sunflowers started blooming! I have another one half open and 3 more still developing flowers from this batch of seeds.(had 12 more but, tragedy struck them). Behind these I have some more of a different variety I believe because they are taller that aren’t in bloom just yet! As well as, some cilantro, wild flowers that are just starting to take hold not yet blooming, and some lavender that I don’t think will sprout.

12 Likes

Hey Cola (@anon58740919) mate ,can you tell me more about your malted barley mix bloom booster that you were kind enough to include in my light, i used it once about two weeks ago but put lots in the container and when left some i didn’t use overnight, the bastard stunk like a sewer, so I’ll use lots less next time, right now im kinda only feeding water as Im on the home run with a couple & a small auto, i only started them on just water the other day but NOT feeding em has made leaves look a little nute burned.!?
Anyway even the ingredients again would help bro…
Have a good night,
Gaz

2 Likes

It’s nothing special mate it’s seaweed. Malted barley and hemp amino acids. It’s loosely based on advanced nutrients big bud. Haha to the stinking like shit. Most good nutes do :rofl: you don’t need a lot. Like 15/30g to a gallon of water. I can’t see that causing your nute burn. You sure your plants are just not finishing bro?

3 Likes

Naw it’s NOT YOURSi think is causing me the nute butn ,its my STOPPING feeding em the megacrop i have been feeding for the whole grow ( my testers), i started giving em water only and they are showing signs of nute burn- nothing alarming - just an observation :eyes:lol…
Not at all Cola I wasn’t blaming your bloom booster for anything just wanted to know more about it is all :sunglasses:
Anyway I’ll use it when the next plant is finished it’s stretch then use from week 3 thru to 6/7 is this correct.? Cheers.
Gaz

1 Like

Your tomatoes are looking great. I gotta’ admit I’m a bit jealous. I’ve got 4 cherry tomatoes in large pots that are healthy and setting fruit, but nothing edible yet.

I’ve got 15 each of Beef Steak and Roma planted in the ground that haven’t even started flowers yet. I’m hoping for enough to can for winter. If I can avoid that damn blight that hit last year.

3 Likes

You are all way ahead of me. But the summer ahead is long.

About 45 of the tomatoes sprouted and most of the Swiss Chard is making its way.

10 different tomatoes, 3 types of chard.

12 Likes

looks like variety ‘bright lights’ ?
If so, that one has a nice peppery bite.

1 Like

Bright Lights, Oriole and Ruby Red.

Yum!

1 Like

Black Raspberries

Golden Raspberries

Day Lilly

Smoke Tree

The first 4 tomato plants are in.

I have another dozen I will give away, and the rest have to find a home here somewhere…

11 Likes

Wild Lactaria Virosa & Lactaria Serralla pseudo-opium látex:

6 Likes

We have plants here that when drilled they pour out a sap such as sap and maple syrup.I know in vermont they make maple syrup and sells it fresh.

1 Like