What Other Plants Do You Have?

Nice one, thanks friend
That Rothchild plant would be nice to give to a bird on valentines day or when you need to grovel.
It’s looks like a heart.

@Heritagefarms your stargazers are already up?? I’m so jealous. Most of my lilys are barely breaking ground. Although this is the first year.

1 Like

These pics are from last year they are all just now coming up for the spring

2 Likes

Tiger’s eye violas starting

8 Likes

Basil

Chard

Pinto beans

Onion

Lemongrass

6 Likes

My Jalapeño pepper plant should have peppers ready for use in about a week or so.
Started from seed on Feb 5.
I find the way peppers grow to be fascinating.

Coleus is probably my favorite shade/partial shade plant. I dig the vibrant neon colors of the
foliage, the flowers are useless and should be cut off immediately to keep the plant growing all summer.

I started these Rainbow Mix coleus seeds on March 30.

7 Likes

Check out the variegation on my Fish Pepper plant :slight_smile:

8 Likes

My coleus isn’t doing to well. Not sure why. I started it quite awhile ago and it’s still tiny

3 Likes

Join the club. :smile:

All my important stuff looks good or OK but have lost a LOT of starts suddenly & I can’t tell if it’s slugs or some other nasty chewing at the base of the seedlings, just below the surface. My only rose bush is an aphid factory so I’ll probably just cut to the base without seeing flowers. :unamused:

Gonna get some sluggo & peroxide. :imp:

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

Spray the aphids off everyday with water. It helps.

2 Likes

I just reread this on my computer and realized I replied to McMuffin instead of @Calyxander. Also realized why my coleus has been super unhappy since it sprouted. I have it in full sun! I guess I forgot it was a shade plant. Shit! Guess I’ll move it and see what happens. Duh!

4 Likes

:smile:

6 Likes

From here on out this place will look like shit, pretty much. Except my weed. So here you go snow people. :sunglasses:

Calais Lillies & vintage garbage can

The smell of orange blossoms is amazing stuff.

‘Blue Girl’ rose; totally weak with the bugs, great color & smell. Longstem variety.

Tulip time almost over; my favorite red with black center are gone already.

Iris marks the water line. :thumbsup:

‘Red Bird’ Azaleas, about 40 years old.

Offical flower of the Golden State, Eschscholzia californica

:v: Have a nicer day

8 Likes

So, just got this Bat flower that I ordered. It says crown at the soil line. Which side is the fucking crown???

6 Likes

Right. And you think a spider is ugly?! :joy:

Ugly plant thread!

4 Likes

It looks like a severed foot or something! So weird! I think the toe looking things is the crown…I hope

3 Likes

I may be winning the north American tomato race! Holy crap! Cherry tomatoes

12 Likes

just started some of these - badass strain name! “Rouge D’Hiver”

https://www.johnnyseeds.com/vegetables/lettuce/romaine-lettuce-cos/rouge-dhiver-organic-lettuce-seed-2236N.html

9 Likes

Basil, Thyme, Jalapeno, and Radishes:

Campari Tomatoes, Cucumbers, and “Hatch” Chilis:

Other planned crop this season: celery, cabbage (works great to distract critter and bugs for us), beets, carrots, strawberry, raspberry.

10 Likes

Radish in peat pellets? Man save those for the more “important “ seeds! Lol and direct sow those bad boys !

5 Likes