What Other Plants Do You Have?

It’s my first beef tomato @oleskool830. She’s in a 3 litre pot at the moment. Once I see roots on the underside I’ll up pot her into a 11 litre fabric pot. I’m learning as I go with tomatoes mate but they “supposedly” Grow much like our beloved cannabis plants do :+1::v:

3 Likes

Chop up some bacon. I like the uncured kind and cut brussels in half throw them in pan and cook them together until they are fork soft but crispy… Easy peasy lemon squeezy!

Growzitall would be my other handle that I am known for - can’t even begin to list all of the houseplants, garden plants as well as the flowers and trees that I am growing currently… Just picked up another cut off of a old favorite houseplant that I have not had in years - this being the infamous “Purple Passion” vine. Its always a favorite of mine to grow, even though most people don’t like the flowers and the stench, I find the peculiarities of this to draw me in like a fly lol

2 Likes

They only come around this time of year in the back yard, puffballs come in about a month in the front yard.

8 Likes

Found this yesterday on an ash tree stump, victim of the Emerald Ash Borer.
Possible turkey tail?

2 Likes

That looks like hen of the woods @spaceman , turkey tail grows in flat shelfs.

4 Likes

Rock Purslane in the succulent bed. Started from cuttings last year. It grows like weeds here. I rip it out garbage cans at a time. It grows back 3 weeks later. Lol pretty though

8 Likes

does it make seeds? (i have a somewhat similar looking but un-ID’ed plant (pics in a day or so)…)

:evergreen_tree:

1 Like

Nope. No seeds…

1 Like

I’ve no idea what this is…I thought it pretty…anyone id it? It sprouted next to the foundation of the building. Not sure if it was here last year or no.

5 Likes

That’s a male. :skull::skull::skull::skull::skull:

:joy:

6 Likes

My best guess is Rapeseed

3 Likes

If it’s broom you don’t want it!

1 Like

It’s raining & so are my sinuses… :unamused:

Got 4 tomato, 3 honeydew, 3 scorpion chile, 2 watermelon to show the choppers it’s not all weed & weeds.

“burnt hair” flower & unknown thing; they came from an arid demonstration garden full of stuff from Chile, Australia, S. Africa.

“shirley” poppies; i really dig the “iron cross” red ones… BEE FIGHT!

Lemony lemon balm-- VERY citron smell! Boysenberries getting established(from a cutting taken on a dog walk :thumbsup:), and Corn that I’d hoped to establish a screen with… but c’est la shit.

:v:

10 Likes

Look, look, look at this.
Said the garden elves.
Wtveryfuuuuuck haha.
We have babies already :grinning:

27 days of mellow magic musics

4 Likes

Wtf am I looking at then??

4 Likes

One day wise young jedi
You will be
Then until
Fkn google it hahaha

The babies are asparagus spears. Nom nom nom ,:slight_smile:

They take around 2 years to grow crowns.

7 Likes

Fuck that. I get annoyed if my Chinese meal takes more than an hour to be delivered :rofl:

8 Likes

:kick_scooter:

:laughing:

5 Likes

anyone else ever started eating a apple an for a seed with a taproot? Found it odd apple tasted good an all. Just figure that seed what to grow that bad what the heck plant it

4 Likes