What Other Plants Do You Have?

One of the offending fruits :fire::fire::fire::fire_engine::fire_engine::fire_engine:

6 Likes

Beautiful. :heart_eyes:

I think about growing California Reaper. They are way worse and they look awesome. I don’t think I can eat much of them, but I’d like to use the Capsaicin in salves. Too late for this season, but I’d like to start some this winter.

(Pic: Dale Thurber | Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported | From Wikipedia)

There is also going to be a (milder) Open Source Chili 132x coming in December, I’ll hand some out next year on OG if I get my hands on seeds.

5 Likes

Yeah the certainty are pretty to look at but Jesus they are hot AF.
I’m at number 4

7 Likes

Uh, I did not know yours are so much hotter than regular ones. :hot_pepper::fire:

4 Likes

Haha my nut sack can attest to the heat they give off :rofl:

5 Likes

LOL. I wanted to write “all the best to your balls” but I thought that might come out wrong. :upside_down:

4 Likes

I barely make it to that first line… get to the Serrano and it’s getting dangerous for me. I’m such a wuss

2 Likes

I’m growing these… zero on the wuss meter. Yay!
California wonders

7 Likes

I can only eat stuff this spicy if I know I won’t be leaving the house for a full day. When I eat them you can hear my stomach growling from across the room :rofl: I’m honestly surprised I’ve not giving myself a stomach ulcer.

3 Likes

Banana peppers- sweet variety.

9 Likes

This is taller than many Mammoth Sunflowers I have grown.

10 Likes

Morning Glory

13 Likes

Gardens coming along now.
Potatoes, tomatoes, strawberries galore, blueberries, black raspberries, cucumber, pumpkin, watermelon, beans, peas, lettuce, broccoli, carrots, sunflower, cannabis, and marigolds.
Bought watermelon, cuc, pumpkin from nursery.
Broccoli and carrots started inside in march.
Marigolds started from seed.

Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading…

10 Likes

5 Likes

Blueberries starting to fatten up

6 Likes

Ok strugglin uploading pics today.
Few diff roses

9 Likes

Some pics of my raised beds- shallots and garlic, along with blueberries that are doing great in 5 gal pots. Everything is loving the compost tea ive been feeding with!

6 Likes

@Calyxander That’s gotta be a 12-13’ sunflower :straight_ruler: ??

:evergreen_tree:

5 Likes

Well, I guesstimate it to be a little over 11 feet tall.
I am wondering how I am going to deadhead the top?
This cultivar usually stays around 6 to 8 feet tall,… easy to cut the fading flowers off.

5 Likes

long handle pruners & a step stool?

there’s a great thing called an “extension pruner” aka ‘The Giraffe’:

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes