What are you listening to?

Chris Smithers has played a lot up here, we’re lucky with a big folk scene they all come through.

changing gears I am working my way though this show - amazing!!! have always worshipped Ian Anderson, his band is in peak form - huge jam starts around 16:30

4 Likes

Love me some Jethro Tull! I remember when the “Stand Up” album came out and we were amazed at the pop up album cover! Saw them at the Houston Music Hall in the 70’s The show was called “The Pride of England” Jethro Tull, Joe Cocker and Jack Bruce and friends. :cowboy_hat_face:

wow, what a show. I just missed seeing Ian Anderson at Montreal Jazz Fest this year, he’s still touring. hate to miss a chance to see one of the legends.

1 Like
2 Likes
3 Likes

To my brothers @Muleskinner and @Scissor-Hanz and of course DJ @Calyxander!

4 Likes

To @99PerCent. I bet you know of this bass player.

3 Likes

For @Scissor-Hanz and @Antocians66

3 Likes
2 Likes

For my brothers @Muleskinner and @99PerCent
Nutn’ but love. Always trust your cape! :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes
1 Like
1 Like

This was in ‘79 or so at Corkys in Houston. Skake’s an old man like me now but still playing! :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

To my bro @Antocians66

2 Likes

To DJ @Calyxander and @Antocians66

2 Likes

impressive that James McMurty remembers all those words! I’d get lost in there :smile:

1 Like

i can tell u this i do not listen to rap talking!!

1 Like

I listen to all kinds of music but atm I’m listening to some edm song is called counting down the days and it’s by above and beyond

This is for my fellow geezer, @oleskool830

Some good ol’ boys from DFW.

1 Like