What are you listening to?

2 Likes

Great stuff! The best guitarist! GOAT! Thanks for that @Calyxander. :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

:cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

ā€œThe Six Psā€ Proper Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance

A good point is made about maintaining temp/RH from sprout to finish.

:thumbsup:

:evergreen_tree:

Hey Brother @Calyxander. You have such a diverse taste in music and know what good music is all about. I have a favor to ask of my favorite DJ.
On a recent road trip I discovered a suppressed affinity for Classical Music. I know absolutely nothing about Classical Music and wouldnā€™t know where to start to build a playlist. I have such respect for your taste and you know the flavor of my music, that I thought you might recommend some classical music for me to explore. Thanks in advance DJ @Calyxander. :cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

:jack_o_lantern:

3 Likes

:bird:

3 Likes

:wink: :spy: :ru:

2 Likes

Heā€™s no Bach but Jon Knows how to mix it up.

1 Like

@Scissor-Hanz has given me a Martha and the Muffins Earworm :bug: :confounded: for a couple of days now. However, it did push me past my AC/DC ex-girlfriend issue and heard some older stuff that sounded good. Still canā€™t stand back-in-black. That b@#$%&^*( ruined a LOT of music for me. :confused: :thumbsdown:

RrrrrrrrrrrrrrroOOOCK rrrrrrrrrOCK ROCK LOBSTER! :octopus:

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes
2 Likes

Howdy @oleskool830

It would be my pleasure to provide any assistance possible for your desire to cultivate an appreciation for classical music.

I will start by referencing some classical pieces you probably are familiar with already.

Aaron Copland wrote this catchy tune which was ā€œcoveredā€ by Emerson Lake and Palmer back in the '70s.

Here is ELP.

Here is a Symphony Orchestra.

More to follow.

What a fantastic justification for posting lots of classical music for your consideration.
Hahahaha.

2 Likes

@cannabissequoia 80ā€™s rule :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Wow brother @Scissor-Hanz! That was spectacular! That music and a couple of bowls of @Swampthingā€™s Porthole Pirate and itā€™s a fast track to nirvana. Thank you for that brother! :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

Canā€™t stand Back in Black, anything Rush, Canā€™t listen to Stairway to Heaven one more time without cutting my throat with copy paper! :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Hey @Calyxander. That was amazing! The ELP version took me back to the most illicit time of my life. Living on Lake Travis in Austin, being a ā€œone stop shopā€ for the best cocaine and fine Mexican weed for Austinā€™s Music Scene and even State Legislators.
The classical version was like Americana epitomized. I was familiar with both but never put them together. Thanks Man! Iā€™m enjoying it. One love!

1 Like

@oleskool830. You are most welcome.

Turn your volume upā€¦

Copland again.

1 Like

@oleskool830
You have probably heard these before.

Fog up some fine herbage, and kick back!

2 Likes

Will do Maestro! And some more characters.

:cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like