What are you listening to?

…and here’s a future classic for you @oleskool830

3 Likes

Sunday morning.

Of course, time for some classical music.
Relatively obscure American composer.

2 Likes

To my Sister @MomOnTheRun.

1 Like

Thanks @Calyxander! Got my Sunday morning wake and bake on another level. I appreciate you brother!
:cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Perfect! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Hey @MomOnTheRun. I’m so glad you liked it. I wasn’t sure. I really like this girl! She’s young but already writing great songs. Her music makes me smile.

1 Like

She has talent for sure making “real” music with a great empowering message making it relatable across demographics… love it!

1 Like

Prezactly! More to come my lil sister! One love

1 Like

To my lil sister @MomOnTheRun

1 Like

:cowboy_hat_face:. The one and only GOAT!

An Austin Girl! To my lil sister @MomOnTheRun

1 Like

To my brothers @Scissor-Hanz, @99PerCent, @Muleskinner, @Calyxander. :cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

To my buddies @alpine and all the other old bastards who’s name I can’t remember right now. Forgive me you old farts! Hit me up so I know you’re there! I’ve had a little too much of @Swampthing’s Porthole Pirate (great hybrid high) and Budweiser and I’m feelin’ good!

https://youtu.be/vkqGTw-WjIs

5 Likes

To my bros @99PerCent and @Scissor-Hanz

2 Likes

2 Likes

Have 3 or 4 grams of shrooms and enjoy a classic.
To my brother @Kraven. One Love…:cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Dang son! @oleskool830 that PortHolePirate sounds killer. I’ll have to send ya the tester form for ya to fill in and throw some pictures on. You’re one the few growing that strain as a bunch of peeps, I believe, stashed away… @BloodyAxe doin a killer job with em.

So on that note!

https://youtu.be/U0wZFacR7js

2 Likes
2 Likes

Boston - Don’t Look Back. Have not listened to “A Man I’ll Never Be” in many, many years. This song makes me think about choices that I have made personally in my life. Can’t listen to it too often, but once in a while keeps you thinking - This track is also on the Greatest Hits album from the mid 1990’s and other albums, I am sure. This song always reaches… something… inside me, somewhere, I don’t know what?

(probably just old second thoughts…who knows?)

Regards,
mike28086

4 Likes