What should I grow next?

Alright OG, its time for me to start germing my next run of seeds. I thought why not get OG’s opinion on which ones to go with next…

Top Left to Right:
Bubba/Moondog x Grateful Breath, Moontang (91 skunk va x snow lotus) by Bodhi, Ghost Ridge OG (Ghost OG x SFV OG Bx) by Mota Rebel, (‘78 LA OG Affie x Deep Chunk) x Limepop5

Bottom Left to Right: Strawberry Nuggets by Mephisto, Forgotten Cookies by Mephisto, Forum Stomper by Mephisto (All three of these are auto’s btw), Master Kush x Afghani by Duke Diamond, Dominion Skunk by Dominion Seeds (Duke Diamonds seed company)

Alright guys let me know which pack I should go with!

3 Likes

I’m seeing some strawberry in the bottom corner.

Strawberries are always nice.

:strawberry:

4 Likes

Yeah its a slightly difficult auto. I probably should of left out the auto’s because I’m kinda “over” them for the time being. So they’ll more than likely just get stashed for later use.

2 Likes

Btw I just want to say I love how duke does the packaging for his dominion lines. Very useful to say the least.

6 Likes

I vote the Dominion skunk :+1:

2 Likes

Nice choice! Ive been considering that one heavily but I almost want to hold off until I hone my skills a lil more so I can get the most out of her. then again I shouldn’t be a pussy and just dive in head first lol.

2 Likes

I love strong smelling weed. Anything skunk related will aways get my vote. I’ve just cracked some sweet skunk seeds on Sunday along with some pure ak and various other random strains I have. Come bloom time my grow area should be smelling rather potent :rofl:

2 Likes

Me too. The quest for that dank skunk smell is what has gotten me into photoperiods. I just wasn’t finding that in autos. Ive grown some good shit that gets me nice and high but its always lacking in the smell department. And its been hit and miss with flavors.

2 Likes

Give female seeds pure ak a run. The smell is unreal. They are cheap enough also. I paid £12 for 4 seeds.
https://www.femaleseeds.nl/en/p/pure-ak-4-11

2 Likes

These frank advises on the packaging are top notch. Just for that i will go for it, but the bloods also ^^

3 Likes

I can’t pick just one!

Bodhi vs. Tommy, skunk-off!

:evergreen_tree: :crossed_swords:

4 Likes

that’s great info on there. props to Tommy. :thumbsup:

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

I’m thinking Ghost Ridge OG or Master Kush x Afghani. Its only a 5 pack of the GROG and I have 14 of MKxA. If I go with the MKxA I’ll only go through 7 at a time.

3 Likes

I like the sound of mota’s ghost ridge og, both great parents in this cross…!
In fact they all have great potential for making some excellent f2’s , good luck with this @2muchDank

Happy growing/smoking mate.
Gaz

2 Likes

I went with the GROG. I think I’m gonna do these in a dwc system. Let’s see how it goes!

1 Like

Actually I already have enough super soil left over from my HOG grow to run another 5 plants