What strain should I do next?

Hey everyone!

So its coming soon for harvest and that means time to plant 2 more seeds for my indoor grow. Atm I have the following in strains closet:
Blueberry (clone from my outdoor plant that got ripped)
Amnesia OG
Early skunk
Dark devil auto x2
Six shooter x2
Alien vs triangle auto

And I’m plant sitting for my fiancé and gee his plants lol basically I plant his ganj for him, grow them up a few weeks and he puts her in veg or them in his tent at his place:.
California orange
Lemon haze auto
White widow x2
Ghost train
Cheese fem

So yeah my 4x4 space is filled well actually not lol most of munch plants are in 3 gal or smaller. And his are in starter pots so tiny :wink:

ANYWAYS, once all the plants are gone and he has taken them next week I’ll have a very empty grow room. Even with my autos they are small and I plan on running 6 plants in 4 gal, 2 autos and 4 gems or maybe 5.

I have like I said amnesia, bb, and ES.
I need to pick from the following strains, 1, or 2 to start tonight. Heeeelllp. I love them all.

Caramelino (fave)
Red dragon
Sour hound
Green poison
Green crack

Idk I have way more seeds but I am planting 7 outdoors again this summer, this time I’ll harvest all 7 and fuck the thieves lol

Let me know which one you think I should include in my indoor grow for Jan to April :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I am always one for the sweets and the fruity ones. But sour sounds good. :smile:

You’ve changed your look. :eye:

1 Like

Changed my look? :slight_smile: did you maybe mean my photo? It’s from the summer. Thought it looked more like a queen pic aha

2 Likes

was doing the same thing to see what i can germinate nest i germinated a c99 and a early skunk was thinking about the caramelino one i think i will sprout one of those

1 Like

Green crack and Sour Hound. I’m getting ready for my 3rd grow ( sometime next month ) thinking of running the Dinafem Cheese XXL have 5 of those beans. Whatever you pick I know you’ll grow it well

caramelino and green poison

Awe thanks mang! Glad to see you on here and we can support each other through our grows :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m thinking those might be the winners, I love colourful marijuana and caramelino and even the auto version I see like, amazing breathe taking.

awesome i have some but not auto i will germinate one to do clones of her ater to do a full run of it

Yeah I might make the caramelino the mother in my closet in the summer while I do outdoor hmmmm

1 Like

Always here to support ya. I’m still learning and could use a helpful eye from you on my grows THX

2 Likes

My votes on red dragon and carmelino.

1 Like

C99… After all a princess in a queen’s garden only seems fitting. :princess:

4 Likes

If I had it I would for sure!

1 Like

if i win 50 i’ll pass some along :smiley:

2 Likes

Sour hound auto…? I’d crack that one and caramelino since it’s your fave… whatever you choose, will be cool :sunglasses:
Happy growing ,
Gaz

1 Like

Yeah the auto version:) and I craved caramelino hehe :wink:

1 Like