What strains are gassy?

I never preferred sweet smelling buds. I always am drawn to the loud, killer, gassy, fire smelling buds.
Some have a hint of pine involved.

Please list strains that you know for sure do not have a sweet armoma.

Kush, glue, chem are pretty much all i know about.
I ran into a lot of plats and bubbas that smelled gassy on the street

Fire off as many as you can think of below pictures of said gassy buds would be a +

4 Likes

OG Kush, Chem, and Sour. You’ll get people calling everything gas these days but if it doesn’t have one of those 3 in the lineage it’s not gas.

5 Likes

Sweet thanks man.

Im really not into the sweet candy smelling buds. I prefer some rank loud smells where if you got weed in your pocket it stinks the whole place out.

3 Likes

I got a couple HSC All Gas OG plants going right now, and no bullshit my grow tent is smelling like some mid 90s kind bud! Super gassy/piney like when weed really started to first be gassy, if you remember that.

9 Likes

Motorbreath 15 is a mix of oily rags and gas smells and has a great indica high. Definitely worth growing if you can get a cut of it.

10 Likes

Came here to say MB15

6 Likes

I was born at the end of the 90s so i never got to experience that lol. Pine is definitely in there im going to add that to the post

1 Like

Funny enough, any strain with “Motor” and/or “Breath” is gonna be gas bomb. “Breath” strains often lean kinda meaty but certainly fuel/gassy

4 Likes

Ive had mb15 extracts from dispo and it smelled so good.

2 Likes

I suck at describing smells so im not sure if i ever smelled anything meaty before. I just know its the opposite of sweet lol.

There is like 4 smells i can identify in buds and that is hay, sweet, gassy, and a poopy/garlic tone (i guess the poop smell is sulfur😂)

4 Likes

I promise, you’ll know a meaty strain when you smell it :skull::rofl: it is almost always accompanied by fuel/gas but has a pretty unmistakable “soft rank” to it

4 Likes

The chem lines are very gasy.

I used to grow a cut of Stardawg and my god that shit is as loud and gassy as anything out there.

5 Likes

If you put All Gas OG on your hit list, also add Collie Man Kush. It’ll tick your boxes for sure :+1:

4 Likes

Ill look into them for sure

1 Like

Stardawg has been catching my attention a lot lately. I really like the older strains from like 2000-2012

When i first started smoking the names i kept hearing and wanting were ak47, blue dream, northern lights, alaska thunder fuck, pineapple express, headband, etc

5 Likes

I’m from the generation well before y’all…hell, my kids were all born between '81 and '99. What I find fascinating is the strain names. Back when I was a kid, we got “Decent Shit” or “Mexican Dirt/Brick Weed” :rofl:

None of us could afford the Acapulco Gold, Panama Red, etc…

It was also the time of the “3 finger lid” and you had to clean it before you could smoke it.

8 Likes

It’s extremely loud. Take caution if you are trying to stay low key.

I was popping my own seeds for years then GG4 started getting passed around on Icmag when it first came out. So… I had to try it. My buddy sent me a Stardawg cut a long with it.

I grew out 8 GGs and 1 Stardawg that first run and the single Stardawg dominated the smell of tent. And my entire property :joy:

4 Likes

Also Im growing out some old Sour Bubble from 2009 if you’re interested in checking that out. This stuffs evaded me for years. I might be the happiest grower in the world at the moment.

5 Likes

Loves me some of that old Sour Bubble!

3 Likes

The real deal Deathstar to this day was still the raunchiest, gassiest stuff i ever came across and its not even close

2 Likes