What strains have you tried that tasted like Grapefruit?

Just wondering what strains you have found Grapefruit and yellow fruit early terps…

7 Likes

I got a pheno of superhero from ethos that smells just like grapefruit tried some forbidden fruit flower from a dispothat has a super grapefruit taste

5 Likes

Last year I grew some fastbuds zkittles auto and they tasted jut like a grapefruit peel.

5 Likes

Romulan grapefruit

4 Likes

There was supposed to be a SOMA NYC diesel pheno that tasted like a red grapefruit

4 Likes

I popped 2 Ethos Roze Cookies, 1 turned out to be an amazing fruit, candy, pine terps and the other was straight grapefruit.

4 Likes

Nice the two superhero phenos I have is grapefruit citrus smelling the other artificial raspberry with hints of burnt rubber another 3 weeks till harvest so a bit before I get to smoke them

5 Likes

Purple Marmalade from Solfire Gardens

4 Likes

My only experience with grapefruit terps has been from a really good nyc sour d

4 Likes

I had Brothers Grimm Cinderella XX that was straight grapefruit.

4 Likes

I second this, C99 known for its grapefruit pheno. Also there’s a BC clone called Sweet Pink Grapefruit that was the mother of a lot good strains like Sweettooth.

7 Likes

I agree. I have Chimeras GF x BB and there are a few of the girls that had grapefruit rind effervescence to them.

3 Likes

Chimera is the Da Man for sure and I forgot about his crosses. Hopefully his beans become available again. This is copy/pasted directly from Chimera on the GF.

Grapefruit - Grapefruit also known as Sweet Pink Grapefruit was introduced to the world by Breeder Steve when he started growing clones he found in Vancouver, BC. He got a tray of clones from an unknown breeder labeled “the only plant to grow” and used it in his breeding projects thereafter. She does excel in flavour and bag appeal, leaves some to be desired in terms of stature… but the yield is good if you get her dialed. She does have some of what I deem negative traits… her floppy stature and tendency to pre-flower heavily when root bound being up front. Luckily, these often don’t appear in hybrid crosses and are easily removed in downline selections given proper selection pressures are applied. - Chimera

3 Likes

Grapefruit from female seeds nl : )

1 Like

I grew a sunshine #4 x c99 Bad Dawg freebie, strong grapefruit tones in there.

2 Likes

Chimera is a fraud. Listen to him speak. Doesn’t know xylem from phloem but has plenty of technobabble.

Fleur De Mal Cinderella 99 I just grew is pungent grapefruit/pineapple, my partner says it smells like a sports team juicing citrus in the locker room. In general Cinderella is known for showing grapefruit terps, either alone or paired with the pineapple and incense as well.

4 Likes

very much tuned into this. I would love to find that full on grapefruit smoke. I know that the Romulan Grapefruit seems promising. I currently have a bay 11 x Romulan grapefruit that I have been working my way upto popping.

2 Likes

My Sour/pine/lemon smelling StrawberryTemple pheno is picking up a lot of grapefruit taste lately after about a month in the jars.

2 Likes

Anyone grown Relic/Dynasty Seed Co/Professor P’s “Grapefruit”?

9 Likes