What the heck is this? 😳

Hope someone will find out, never seen before icon_e_confused|nullxnull , should I toss it? Thanks … beer3|nullxnull

10 Likes

looks like your seed sprouted half a baby chicken. :slight_smile:
Sorry i can’t help mate. Curious to see the answers though.

Good luck finding out

11 Likes

Congratulations @George its twins

5 Likes

Really? icon_e_surprised|nullxnull Thanks, hope you’re right, I remember Beacher twins, going to soil, fingers crossed … :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I see just a regular seed, in this case with the root tip facing inwards, put it in soil ASAP, take extra care and don let the soil completely dry , you should be fine

6 Likes

looks like the beginins’ of a life form, of some sorts. I wouldn’t turn my back on it!

regards,

4 Likes

maybe conjoined? by the looks, from this angle.

4 Likes

Thanks for the replies, already in soil and won’t let dry or swamp, let’s see what’s next … :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

Thats what I was thinking, was trying to hurry to finish typing before getting back isnisde at work

5 Likes

@George1961 Its the super ultra rare albino white bud.Legend holds that once in a century the albino snow bud appears to gift a grower with the whitest ice buds,great care must be taken and it must be worshipped and praised daily so that it will bless you with the whitest buds of icy resin.

3 Likes

Too much resposability for my poor skills :sweat_smile:, thanks for the info Arriba|nullxnull, in my case with my bad luck it will be a male, now under soil and waiting for better times … beer3|nullxnull

2 Likes

Saw someone selling those on instantgrams…6 seeds for $1200 usd

2 Likes

Could be a beautiful plant :kissing_heart:, but I’m pretty sure that my case I will have albino balls as some reputated members … frech|nullxnull

Captura

3 Likes