What to grow next grow? Doing two plants from seeds

Hey guys!
Thinking which two plants I should start next. Most likely begin grow late January '24.
This will be my third grow ever, and second Octopot grow.

Since Im going full-sized Octopots coming up, I can only do 2 plants max in my 2x4.

I’m kinda committed to Blue Dream. A friend asked me to grow that particular strain. I tried some in Cali, and liked it. Great taste and a good high. Kinda committed, but always open to suggestions, lol.
As long as Joe gets free weed, he’ll be happy!

All seeds are from ILGM, (love them or lump them). Supposedly his Blue Dream has a bit of CBD in it.
I also have one CBD heavy strain - CBD Kush. LSD has a bit of CBD as well.

This will be my first time germinating seeds and going “Full-term”. This current grow was a cutting straight to Octopot, and prior grow was 5 lil plants given to me and grown in 5 gallon pots.

Here’s the contenders! All seeds are Feminized.
Which two might be good grow room partners, and why?
Remember, I can grow two plants at a time with this set up.
I’ll have to live with these two for several months until the next harvest, so lets hear opinions!

STRAIN-----------------------THC/CBD--------------------INDICA/SATIVA

• Blue Dream----------------21% / 2%?-------------------- 20/80

• California Dream----------24% ----------------------------70/30

• Skywalker OG--------------26% ---------------------------80/20

• Gold Leaf--------------------21% ---------------------------60/40

• CBD Kush-------------------6-9% / 16%? ----------------50/50

• Chemdawg-----------------25% ----------------------------55/45

• LSD--------------------------24% /2-5% --------------------55/45

• Green Crack---------------22% ----------------------------40/60

• Runtz------------------------29% ----------------------------50/50

Included photo of my current grow. Shes “Electrify” from Lovin in Her Eyes genetics.
Just the one plant in a 6 Gallon Octopot. Just starting week 8 of flower.

Here’s my first grow harvested this past August. Five plants each in 5 gallon pot in my 2x4.

7 Likes

If it was me I lean towards the Blue Dream, but that’s just me… :wink:

Here’s a trick I learned along the way:

Look at your list and cross off a few of the ‘least interesting’, now the list is shorter you might find it more obvious what you would really like.

Cheers
G

5 Likes

My cat laid on a bunch of packs awhile back. His front paw, he’s just got one chose something, forget what now but I grew his choice

3 Likes

Thanks for playing! lol

Thing is, theyre all new and interesting to me. These seeds were all purchased in the past couple of months. Havent grown any of them yet.

2 Likes

Fuck it, make it a “Dream run”

CA and Blue :metal:

1 Like

There’s an idea if I can’t come up with something on my own, LOL.

My little Morkie Stanlee could come in handy!

8 Likes

Thats a possibility for sure! I think they both came in the same “Dream Pak”

1 Like

green crack + chemdawg. blue dream would be a close second to the GC, and i guess skywalker to the CD.
just looking for one that does well in the AM and one that could knock me out at night, both need to have strong pain relieving properties and decently high ceilings.

Im kinda thinking Blue Dream and Skywalker Kush. Both tall plants as well.
But I really want to try LSD… Decent CBD in that one. Most good weed all feels similar to me. I just like the different tastes.