What to run next?

Well I’m 3 maybe 4 weeks from harvest and the wheels are spinning trying to decide what to grow next. I’m looking to run 3-4 strains 6-8 plants/ea.

Desired Characteristics: high potency, yields well with shorter veg times, shorter flowering period, and bag appeal. If I can do something gassy, something fruity and something spicy that’d be ideal

bros grim c99 is definitely on the list and I’ll probably do another gorrilla glue just because the 2 I have now are fucking monsters.
I’m also eying some of the ethos strains really hard.

8 Likes

I like ethos, they seam to have pretty solid gear. I have their super lemon haze f5 which was good I also just got Mandarin cookies v2 today with big Detroit energy as a freebie. I also have their sunset sherbet and Mandarin sunset kicking around.
I’m pretty excited to run the Mandarin cookies and cross it with what I have going on now. It sounds delicious!

3 Likes

Sounds like youre looking for (breath of the beast®)
Its a cross i made from my female keeper of mass medicals e pupil (mr e x star pupil). I hit her with a tiramisuV2 (mandlebrots magnum opus x ogkb 2.0.)male. She comes out exactly as described. The e pupil leaners are fruityand spicy the tiramisu leaners are overpowered by gas but have hint of fruit. Stacks pretty good finishes in 60 days some finish in 50-55. Average with no training about 4oz a plant on 30 day veg from seed. Im chopping my last one tonight so i can reset grow ill post an unblinded pic. I was just planning to throw some of these on the free seed thread. Ive got way more than ill ever run. ![IMAG2068|280x500] (upload://xeKAyxuF9AM8ucBf8gKDFDJoMdM.jpeg) this an older pic of one not finished yet. But they wrap up by 60 days. No intersex in the 10 i ran but i have not thoroughly stress tested them and all. It was a very controlled breeding process but im no pro by any means. She was isolated and hit by an isolated male. I also hit blueberries and chocolate with that male. TiramisuV2 is also an unobtainable strain. One hit wonder by dank matter genetics.

7 Likes

I’m looking at their white wedding and apex really hard, those mfs look tasty and feminized is a huge bonus imo, I hate wasting nutes, and space on a plant for 6 weeks just to find out its a male and throw it out.

3 Likes

I like to make my own crosses so I prefer reg seeds but before when I had no interest in it all I ran was fem. I’m not sure if I seen white wedding, I will have to check it out

@rooted
Tag me when you put that breath of the beast up in the free seeds thread!!!

4 Likes

I Second that request!!! ALL, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :honeybee:

4 Likes

Count me in as well

.Breath of the Beast ( wat a name) I’m sure it would like it here.

Paz

1 Like

Sounds delicious, they feminized?

1 Like

Unfortunately they are regular seeds, male hit female. So according to m/f ratios of the ones ive run youd be right about 50% females. If you want no wasted material or space i agree fems are what you want to pop. Just the profile you mentioned was like spot on with every female ive harvested. Like i said some are fruity with a lil spice and the other pheno comes out really gassy with hint of fruit. The tiramisuV2 is real gassy. The e pupil is fruity with some spice.

That breath of the best sounds interesting.

1 Like

That sounds awesome!

1 Like

@Dirtron @Panamajock @Daytripr69 @Yetigrows @EugeneDebs420 and definately @misterbee hit me in direct message ive packed 10 packs of 10 and have everything ready to go out if youre intersted in the cross. Ill cover shipping n all. I hear outside usa is still covered by 3 stamps per oz so im ready to send them ill put the remainders on the free seed thread with 10 packs of the other cross. But this way you all get them first n i dont post 10 packs with 6 gone already.

5 Likes