What was your OG nickname back in the old days?

Hey, were you part of the history? What was your OG nickname back in the old days?

I was mainly lurker at the time so you can’t remember me, but I can tell you who were my heroes:

• highgrade (for his legendary monster bushes in 10 gallon bubblers)
  • BushyOlderGrower (his sweet and sour strains were the top)
  • Krusty (buckets of course :slight_smile: )
  • 10k (his aero propagator inventions)
  • and of course Baudelaire for his complex and systematic work on cannabis StrainGuide.
  • list couldn’t be complete without ~shabang~ for his enthusiastic programming and designing effort that made it all possible.

If you were MOD or FAQ Editor and you want to moderate new Overgrow, let me know by PM!

8 Likes

mine was lister. fond memories of misterito and mota23. learned a lot there. glad its back. good karma to you.

3 Likes

Burn was my old nickname :smiley:

3 Likes

Illegal_Smile same as now! Only difference is now I live in the Sonoran Desert Arizona rather than Texas… and MMJ is legal here and in a week or so recreational should be also! :cactus:

2 Likes

QuietasKept… Good to see OG back up and running! BushyOlderGrower was a savior for me when I first started growing…hope he’s still around producing that amazing bubble.

3 Likes

Anyone remember Salts and Bagseed? They were both well known female growers. I had “aze” after the “zem” everyone called me zem, og crashed i was lookin for the family signed up with zem to PG and it stuck ever since lol

6 Likes

DGTXXX was my own, would love to connect with DMAN from CW as well as Unigrower, Organic Alchemist and theres a few others, just need the haze to clear up… been many years

3 Likes

Holy fuck I remember you bro! I was doc. greenbud then also…

3 Likes

I posted as picilo, same profile pic. Feels good to be back! Wonder how many of you remember me? I used to help moderate the “knowledge” section of the forum.

4 Likes

Unigrower was a great person.

3 Likes

Yeah I remember you also… I thought so on Facebook … what became of Tokahontas? I just got burned for my last 20 bux and cant get weed anywhere … sux… I get med but insurance wont cover it

1 Like

The very same as it is now.

1 Like

HIGH All, same name…HIGHgrade was my Mentor and BB’s were Always in my growroom!!!

Edit: Had to Grow back and show you All my first BB Baby back in 2001

10 Likes

Templeball, then and now. Nice to be back!

4 Likes

SLOGrown, same now as then…

3 Likes

boo or booboy depending on the year…I speak to dman and until daily, got a message you like sent dgtxx…I was online with tokohontas a few years ago, she has HIV and is dealing with it…her spirits were positive as she was moving on with life

6 Likes

zoltron was my name in the old days & now. Glad to see OG up & running once again.

4 Likes

highgrade

Great to see some old names popping up!

5 Likes

Same as it is now! I learned so much from this site back in the day. Glad it’s back!

3 Likes

ijah
several others like ninnie
toad
mr toad
mostly just ijah
reefs site
rolans site
cc
gypsys place
ijah
who can remember it all