What was your OG nickname back in the old days?

At the time I was ButterflyDreams though I spent most of my time on HC.com.
I was registered here and a couple of other places under the same name.
It’s nice to be back.
I’m wading through the great posts and new formats to find my stride once again.
Soon to be a Provider and breeder again in the newly legalized Missouri markets.

Be well my friends.

BG

4 Likes

Monad was my og name and icmag as well

3 Likes

Congratulations brother @BalmGardener!
:cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

Started with the handle of “Apsara Dreams” and then changed to “HammockGuru” (glad to see that it was still available).
Back in the day I pretty much only lurked when outside of the “Old Farts” sub-forum. As a stoner of more than 50 years experience who can righteously claim to be a “grumpy old man”, I’m hoping to see some of my even more matured friends come along here. (though a couple of dozen of us never lost contact cuz of this new fangled notion of Social Networking).
Cheers all!

4 Likes

bongwater830. On several forums back in the day
:cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Often wondered what happened to you…glad to see you’re still kickin’.

1 Like

Booboy. My man! Been looking for you all over the swamp. hahah. I want to connect. Give me a pm xo Love you brother. <3

1 Like

The name was and still is…Northern Dude…I was a mentor in outdoor.

4 Likes

I was either this Handel or Goku666 lol I can’t remember. CPtNcanuck was my mentor from the site!!

:slight_smile: Nice to see ya! :smiley:

1 Like

Same DrkestStar from the old site…mostly a lurker but,chimed in every now and then…learned alot and eventually had some great grows.

Glad to see everyone back!

3 Likes

My old name was JH151399. I’m glad to see the forum back. I was active around '05 - when the site went down. I was a very big fan of the glass subforums and the Microgrows (specifically the PC grows… that was amazing).

I was also a young punk at 18 years old who thought he knew everything. I am now 31.

2 Likes

Same as it was then!

How cool is that? I’ve got a bunch of the old OG stuff that I’m going to try and bring back to life over time.

@HighGrade - you old dog you! I remember reading your stuff back in the day, I was too busy learning to be doing a lot of talking. Seem to recall I was one of the few that wasn’t on UncleBen’s s**t list at one time or another.
@QuietasKept - I remember BOG as well. Think I may have some of his wisdom squirreled away here.

4 Likes

Same name I got now in some iteration. Wonder if anyone out there remembers me…

same as now, never changed it…

1 Like

I joined under the nic I have now back in 2002 I think. I had a fall out with a mod over some shady shit and got banned lol so I immediately rejoined… then for the last 6months or so I was going under the nic ITokeEvenMoreNow lol

3 Likes

Brother Gregory

Reaper whats up man its smithsutton been a looooooong while

Bagseed here :sunglasses: back in the game now that the law is on my side

2 Likes

Oh my! It is so nice to see you after all these years :smiley: Your method was soil, hand watering and simplistic hands on all the way. Those were the days I was still learning how to germinate my first seeds lol I am naturally really bad at remembering names, however yours and just a few others stayed in my memory. See you around. Cheers!

1 Like