What will you not eat

Here something to.ponder I know stoners will eat almost anything in combination with something else…a few examples are spam/sharp cheese sandwich with mayo… peanut butter and bana sandwich…now…what is something that you will not eat no matter how stoned hungry or munchiefied. You are?..lol there is the word of the day MUNCHIEFIED…

15 Likes

Kiwis. Yuck. See other thread.

14 Likes

Uni ten characters

2 Likes

Yes I saw your thread of anti kiwi myself I don’t like them either…they rate up there with avacados for me…but you thread inspired this thread

2 Likes

I don’t eat meat and have always hated seafood, so that covers a lot of territory, but turnips are the devil. They’re disgusting and they aren’t even that good for you. Stupid turnips.

7 Likes

If you are what you eat and beef eat vegetation that makes them vegatariens correct…now follow me here if I eat beef that would make me a vegatarien right? I do agree turnips are nasty too

3 Likes

That Hawaiian stuff poi or pihu sick nasty stuff.

3 Likes

Whoppers candy. Disgusting.

Chocolate covered balls of dust.

:nauseated_face:

12 Likes

Sixlets sucks

6 Likes

It would be like eating grits or oatmeal with ya fingers ewwww

1 Like

It’s terrible. At a lu ow or whatever we had some and I hurled.

Personally I like whoppers at a bunch the other night forgot to take some insulin…oooops

3 Likes

The hard ones are the best ones

1 Like

Sushi. I will not eat sushi.

Especially after I heard you can get worms from eating it.

2 Likes

I like a bunch all at once and just let them disolve

1 Like

A lot of people do like them… my mom would buy them when I was younger because she knew I wouldn’t touch them haha

1 Like

Nice. Sounds :+1:

I love sushi. I could live off it.

7 Likes

Uni being the worst of it imo

2 Likes

I’m right there with you on that one…told a date one night to placate her that I loved sushi…she dragger me to a sushi bar thank God they had smoked salmon…and on point sushi is actually rice not the raw bait fish part

3 Likes