What your method of cloning? mine is with

normally used to use rockwool with aloe and nos replace the cubes with pure aloe just cut and put right on . this one i made it in a shot glass to see hoy the root develop and behave with the aloe if just go out of it or stay in it is a monster cropping technique clone was made from a 9 week flower blueberry

12 Likes

Aloe and rapid rooters for me. :grin:

2 Likes

Ive tried peat pucks and aero cloner so far. I like both too. This last set in peat pucks i got 6 diff strains to root well in 7-8days.

Aero cloner is awesome for big batches and low maintenance. But still not faster than peat pucks. Root gel and tap water is all i use. (my tap water is ph7.0)

Bigger healthier clones usually do better than dinks from the bottom like the one in your pic though.

Maybe Ill try the aloe next time. Cant gain experience without trying.
Cheers

2 Likes

First time to see this kind of rooters/ing :smiley: nice job! For how many round is one leave aloe?

Have good time! :smiley:

1 Like

i cut the under part or use a smaller size one for the aloe to continue moist if not get dry really fast the plant consumes him quick notice when i use to do it in the rockwool plant consume it really fast plus my experience is at the moment the monster cropping ones haven’t done one with the plant without been in flower

1 Like

Yes Aloe for me too. Good choice. Salix is also good for cloning but can enhance the stretch of the plant.

Be well.

1 Like

I’ve never seen that before lol, great idea @GreenCaciqueHawaii :+1:

I personally like cloning with rockwool and some rooting powered. I usually get good results with this method. However for large batch of clones I’ll use my bubbler cloner that I built that has a 95% success rate

I feed (and folar spray) with a light solution of GH’s Floralicious Plus and Rapid Root,

1 Like

Rockwool clonex an @Herbie cloning instructions trying to move to elite 91 cloning nutes an root nutes but i cant afford them yet

2 Likes

I use Rock Wool & soil!

2 Likes

I’ve tried cloning in perlite with wicks, but for Christmas the wifey got me a Clone King so I get to try Aero out :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I take cuttings and scrape the bottom and shred the cut end & using fk all hormones ( I’ve got clonex, propagaters etc.) , i make a deep hole in soil and toss cutting/s into pots with plants already vegging or they’re own pots and that’s it… i have a great % of success doing it this way … I have a two years old Kaia Kush (apothecary genetics), which isn’t the mother, i take cuttings and flower em, and keep one or two for more cuttings…
I don’t foliar feed/water cuttings, just make sure i :sweat_drops: water as normal.
(If leaves are big then i sometimes cut across them.)
Happy growing
Gaz

2 Likes

Water bottle lol that’s it and water obviously

2 Likes

i do the same with regular one but with the monster cropping ones do the aloe and take alil bit more care cuz my plant count here is low only 10 and have to ensure the rooting of the clone those take like 2 weeks to root sometimes because even they have to reveg… my cloning techniques comes from my uncle show me the art of bonsai since i’m 8 years old and cloning trees is much more difficult than cannabis plant some of them could take 4 weeks to 6 to start rooting also depends of the kind of branch you got

1 Like

I’m usually a seed person but my blueberry clone was from a waterbottle lol and she is from the summer and I still have her in a 10" pot lol

I would love to start cloning but I love seedlings way too much aha

1 Like

love seedlings too but im very limited in seeds i start buying like a near 1 year a half to 2 ago kind of expensive did a lot of research to try to find some strains good for my condition w i cna do is germinate 1 and then after that take clone sis my plan if i found finally a good strain to keep but it will shorten my plant count depend if want 2 or 3 dif strains my plant count is 10 have to sacrifice those 3 spots

1 Like

I love it all.

Nothing like meeting a new friend, nothing like welcoming an old friend back again.

99%

3 Likes