Whatnows world of wrestling with growing

Oh you didn’t know? Well you better tag somebodyyy!

Ladies and gentleman, boys and girls, plants of all ages, OverGrow proudly presents to you Whatnows World of Wrestling with Growinggg!

And if you’re not down with that I got 2 words for you……Grow it!

Making a thread to be able to keep photos, grow logs,
future breeding, info, ect all in one place.

I also invite any pro wrestling fans or reptile/amphibian keepers to post discussions or pics here.

To start off here is a photo dump of some pics of the 2 Scarlet Grapes F2s I recently started. Scarlet Grapes was made by @Going2fast and was F2’d by @blowdout2269

10/3

10/5

10/11

10/12

10/16

10/18

10/20

30 Likes

Might have to reload your pics they aren’t showing up.

4 Likes

I had wrote the post on the ipad and had to edit in pics from the phone.

2 Likes

Looks great as mean Gene Okurland would say
Get ready to rumble

Bring it

5 Likes

Blast off!
:wink:

4 Likes

I can tell this is going to be a great thread!

Also, I can’t be the only person who read that opening post in the Road Doggs voice :laughing:

My first wrestling tale to tell here is about the time I shared a joint with the Road Dogg way back in mid 2000’s.

Me my brother and my dad used to run a wrestling promotion in the North East of England, at one show, in Newcastle University we had Road Dogg booked for the show, (we were supposed to also have D-Lo, but he missed his flight.)
After the show while the ring was being taken down and majority of fans had left, me and my brother
Asked him if he wanted to join us for a smoke, his eyes lit up when we asked him :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :rofl:
After finishing the joint he asked if we any he could take with him, and all we had left at the time was some hash. And he seemed quite confused by what we gave him, guess he’s just used to smoking flower.
Genuinely one of the few nice people I met in my time wrestling.

:v:

5 Likes

Thats awesome! He’s such a great dude! I’ve been a pro wrestler and working in pro wrestling for like 12/13 years now.

He’s a quick vid of the end of my favorite match where me and Matt Riddle surprised everyone and first formed a tag team. He’s one of my good friends so was special for us. Video starts at the hot tag but to set up vid i had come out and cut a promo saying sorry to the fans that came to see me but i didn’t know where in the world my tag partner was. At that time (pre wwe) matt was wrestling all over the world every weekend on the independents. The night before he was in England. The other team interrupted the promo and challenged me to a match. I wrestled a 2 on 1 for about 8 mins before the vid picks up.

8 Likes

Ah that’s so cool!
Do you mostly work US indies then? Ever been over to the UK?

There isn’t a lot of footage from my wrestling days still online. I think there’s like one grainy video of me winning heavyweight title with a Shootingstar press, might try and find the video now :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

5 Likes

Cool! I hope you find it! Can’t wait to see! Yeah for the most part have worked the northeast independent scene. Was with Evolve as their northeast ring guy for years and expanded my traveling while doing mania weeks with them. While i haven’t gotten to wrestle internationally yet when we did mania weeks WWN would rent the building and then a bunch of companies would run shows so have gotten to work with Progress (England), WXW (Germany), a few from Japan and a few other counties. Would also work with some Lucha companies in the northeast that haven’t run in awhile.

4 Likes

Found it!
And there’s a actually a couple other videos on that account too!
This was me at 21 years old and weighing 250lbs (food was cheap back then :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :rofl:)

I also found a compilation of various spots/moves from different shows around 2003 ish.
There’s one familiar face you might recognise, a very good friend of mine and one of the guys who put us on the map at the time, PAC

6 Likes

That’s cool that you’ve worked with so many different companies, nice to see WXW still going too! They were around early 2000s in Germany when we were just taking off in UK.

2 Likes

Other half of the photo dump.

These are:

9/13

9/26

10/4

10/5

10/11 -flipped to flower

10/12

10/16

10/21 (just now)

18 Likes

They look so happy and healthy

Great job :clap:

3 Likes

This intro had me dying!

4 Likes

Very cool! And everything looks great!

2 Likes

9 Likes

The pics are cool but I can’t see the actual color with the leds on

1 Like

I turned off the flowering part of the light to take those because i thought they turned out clearer. Here is with it on. Thats the 2 options i have for now.

5 Likes

11 Likes

Did some lst on the scarlet grapes

Round1 10/23 Day 22/23 (larger is 1 day ahead)

10/24

10/25 Round 2 lst

10/26

10/28

8 Likes