Whats been up OG'er's? Long time no talk!

Been a few years, glad to see this place is strong as ever. Hope lots of old friends are still here, sure glad to have the chance to play here again! Thank you Joe, appreciate it. You too Jake!!!

Been doing my own thing, still, of course, running my Octopot’s. I did move over to LED finally, and LOVE LOVE LOVE the change. Lots of advantage’s , not seen any bad side to them yet.

Had about 11 runs since last here, got my Octo’s 100% dialed in, the new led’s too. I have a run now, 6 days into the flip, with another set due to flip 12 days from now. Been posting elsewhere, missed it here, may “port” the grow over here.

Have to shout out to @50State . I’m STILL running his Orange Goji, prolly never stop running it. I have run 16 of them now, 8 different pheno’s…NOT ONE BAD ONE IN THE LOT!!!
She is my go to bud, dont see that changing anytime soon!

2nd shout out to @50State . Right before i was bounced, he sent me a full pack of Space Monkey.
Im now running my own F2’s of it, DAMN 50, she is all that!!! Need to cross it to the OG , just havent yet. ONE particular pheno , 2 years ago, WAS SO LOUD, i could not take it anywhere. When you blew it in public, people 100 yards away would tyurn around and stare , lmao!!!

Been running my OGAH also, the Core Amnesia Haze cut X 50’s JEWEL.

The run 6 days in now has 2 Orange Goji’s(new pheno’s to me) , 2 of my OGAH’s, 3 Space Monkey’s, and 1 @Islayhearts TRUCK. In my Octo’s under Grow Light Science twin 640 LED’s.
Im also using CO2, and PAR levels through veg were 800 -900 umols, now 6 days in 1117 umols.
They are killing it.

Second run, 15 days behind is:
Wedding Cake, JBeezy cut
Mac1 Cap’s Cut
Cereal Milk
Milk Bone jungle boys lol!
Blissful Wizard, CookieMaine’s cut
Reece’s

Same deal, in Octo’s , under another set of GLS 640 LED’s.

Hope a few stop in and say hello.

Peace,

Jet

70 Likes

Welcome back. Looking forward to seeing what you’ve got cooking.

9 Likes

Looking forward to seeing your octopots and what youve been up to.

11 Likes

Welcome back Jet. Good to hear the orange goji has been treating you well.

9 Likes

Welcome back ! The truck is decent, should yield well.

That cereal milk is really good. So have fun with that. And that’s a nice list. See you’ve been collecting haha.

Got some new crosses if you’re interested as well. All about sharing with you.

7 Likes

Long time no see good your back I’ve also got orange goji still running from way back then also. Pretty amazing plant produces buckets . Lol

11 Likes

Mean to say I’ve been spelling mine wrong thought it was OHGA?

7 Likes

Jet… I’m glad to hear from you again!

I’ve really missed you brother!

Welcome back to OG!

8 Likes

That hash oil joint I had in LA was amazing.

:wink::smoking:

Aloha @Jetdro

:evergreen_tree:

5 Likes

Welcome back, I first got interested in Octopots because of you. Looking forward to gaining more Octopot knowledge from you now your back.

7 Likes

welcome back jet!

5 Likes

Welcome back Jetdro! Glad to have ya back!

5 Likes

Thanks gentlemen good to be back

11 Likes

We have not met but I have read a pile of your content, welcome back.

9 Likes

Well now we have met hello Doug

7 Likes

Hello, nice Octopot setup you got going on.

6 Likes

Haven’t had the opportunity to meet you yet as I just joined up a few months back but big welcome back you grow some beautiful flowers :grin: @Jetdro

6 Likes

Total octo man these days not doing it any other way

5 Likes

Appreciate all the hellos and well wishes I’m just at work it’s hard to reply

4 Likes

Hello @50State

5 Likes