Whats been up OG'er's? Long time no talk!

What Kush you smoking?? Have not had a REAL Kush in a spell!!!

Im working 70 hours a week too, but a night owl so no issue running plnts too, lol!

2 Likes

Thinking i heard you moved to cool Il??? I was born there, lived there till 16.

Whats up S??? Missed ya man. A quiet man with lots of hard earned knowledge.

CHIME IN on my run anythime you want !!!

2 Likes

I grew out some paki chitral kush I just ran out of, and am always growing the 92og and ghost og. Iā€™ve been a og kush addict sense around 2002 and still dont get tired of it.

5 Likes

Yeah, brother, Iā€™m in E. Central Illinois now. Itā€™s cool hereā€¦ way different than living in the Mojave Desert, but I kinda like it here. Been here two years, now, at the end of this month.

So, Iā€™ve been eyeing Octopots lately. Thinking of upgrading my grow and could use your advice on the subject.

3 Likes

Great looking line-up! Lookinā€™ forward to watching the magic happen :smiley:

1 Like

Hey Jetdro! Welcome back its been too long. Your octopots grows make me want to buy some to try out. I canā€™t wait to see more of your grows.

5 Likes

Whatz up my brother

3 Likes

Got one here right now 7 days into the turn

3 Likes

Hey papa

Just working today

Your NY looks outstanding

3 Likes

Hey jet!

Since you mentioned REAL kush I have sfv og snips coming! Excited about that

You feel like octopots beat fabric pots?

2 Likes

Know they do

1 Like

Iā€™ll have to check my list itā€™s possible I might have what your looking for . Iā€™m away for the weekend Iā€™ll check once Iā€™m back home.

1 Like

I am looking for clones I gifted out not seeds .
But I do appreciate it
I do not think I sent you cuts but could be mistaken

1 Like

JET, Jet, J-E-Tā€¦ :fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks: WELCOME BACK!!! :fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks: Itā€™s, indeed, a GREAT day. Looking forward to following your insightful musings, Bro. Continued success in ALL aspects of Life, SS/BWā€¦mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

love you too brother

kiss kiss

3 Likes

Got a grow going now, 8 days into flip :sunglasses: Say hello

3 Likes

Goooood morning buddy
Whatā€™s up

2 Likes

Hi Jet and hello to all your Bud Brothers! Well, I made it back too. I was here when you first started on Overgrow but being Octopotā€™s inventor and boss man wasnā€™t looked on too kindly then. Like I was too close to be objective. Probably true. But it ainā€™t just me tootinā€™ Octopots horn anymore! I do appreciate it. If anybody wants to ask anything, Iā€™ll do my nest to answer.

13 Likes

Whatā€™s up Chris? @Octochris Love the Octoā€™s!! Currently have 12 6 gal versions.

2 Likes

Hi Chris, welcome on board beer3|nullxnull, I always admired the wonders those Octopots can accomplish, specially when experts hands like Jetā€™s manage them, my only question is: when are you going to sell them in Spain? :grin: We love weed here too ā€¦ Pirata|nullxnull

4 Likes