What's HomegrownVABudz up too?

With my current run coming to a close. I wanted to share the next on with you guys.

I love cloning more than I like seeds, they just work better for me. Here’s what’s in my mind.

Trays on trays of plants :grin: I got the idea from people talking about doing solo cup runs.

Left tray are mother’s that need bigger pots

They are:
41 zlushies
Freya’s Gift
Hulkberry
Midnight snack.

The middle are Freya’s Gift cuts, they’re just getting started, two weeks ish till flower

The right side are hulkberry, they’ll get flipped as soon as I get them healthy.

I’m planning on having a cycle going at some point, every two weeks I’d like to fill up a tray, or until I fuck something up lol

I have other plants that aren’t as important as these, I’ll show them off soon enough :wink:

I hope y’all enjoy the show!

31 Likes

Only one of the midnight snack will be a mother plant, I just gotta figure out which one.

10 Likes

Gonna be some style brutha :call_me_hand::call_me_hand:

Pulling up a seat for this one

5 Likes

I’m tryna rack em up! :joy: I’d like the rotation to be tight enough by time the 5th tray goes in, the first should be finishing up.

4 Likes

@ix3u package is in hand! Gonna try and figure out how it works. Thank you a ton!

2 Likes

That’s great! I hope it works perfectly for what you’ve got going on!

3 Likes

Pulling up a spot by the door so I get a breeze whilst I’m smoking.

2 Likes

I tinkered around with it for about 20 minutes or so. I think I’ve got it dialed it, just need to put it to the test with some plants.

2 Likes

Excuse me. Pardon me. Excuse me. Hey buddy that’s my seat. Fuck it I’ll just sit over here lol

2 Likes

Nice, lll follow along. I’ve been meaning to try some solo cup stuff too. Would help me speed my hunting up considerably :thinking:

2 Likes

My mind was blown when I learned about doing solo cups :exploding_head: so I had to try. I got the idea to use the racks and quart containers when we were at a stew judging :joy:

2 Likes

Was it Brunswick stew lol

2 Likes

We call it chicken muddle on this side of the line :laughing: but yessir it was :joy:

1 Like

Chicken muddle? I must’ve not been in va long enough. I damn sure remember the first time I tasted Brunswick stew though with a ham and cheese sandwich it was amazing

1 Like

Is good stuff, it’s nice too see the slight variations between cooks and how they all have a unique taste

1 Like

I’d enjoy myself a little too much there

Oh those $1 sample cups were flying :joy:

1 Like

I’ve got to add stew judging to my bucket list

1 Like

Nice man, gotta watch this thread :+1:

3 Likes

Grab a snack, I’m hoping to be here a while lol

2 Likes