What's next for legalization

I knew some day marijuana would be legal at least it is to.some extent…only took about thirty years longer than I thought…
Some municipalities are decriminalizing psilocybin mushrooms. Can peyote or mescaline be far behind?
Should we start prepping for this eventuality? At present I have three mescaline producing cactus that are totally legal as long as I don’t harvest then or make mescaline crystals from them.
I’m thinking or getting more of these torches and having them in my growroom and get them cloned and create a bunch of these cactuses.

8 Likes

I don’t ever think we will truley legalize cannabis free from persecution from state to state because it needs to be removed as a Felony ,

Schedule I substance under the Controlled Substances Act, meaning that it has a high potential for abuse, no currently accepted medical use in treatment in the United States,
and a lack of accepted safety for use under medical supervision.

THIS IS WHY at some time some state at some point n time and have this come face to face and once and for all in court. It’s like telling a crook to go free from prison but once he runs across state lines he is a criminal on the run?? don’t make sense …

2 Likes

It’s going to happen. There have already been bills written to declassify at the federal level. As the feds get more and more starved for cash, sooner or later they’ll cave. Dems also need SOMETHING to hang their hat on for upcoming elections, so that’s another foot in the door.

Side note…what’s the skinny on growing shrooms?..I’ve googled it, but don’t see much in the way of info. I’ve got a cool, dark, basement…seems like that might be a good environment?

Lob

1 Like

Growing mushrooms is super easy. I did that for a couple years before I started growing cannabis.

A dark damp basement probably not great. You need cleanliness and good air flow.

You just need a clear plastic tub, some perlite, small jars, and the spores.

Look up “PFtek” (making the growing substrate) and “shotgun fruiting chamber” (creating the perfect environment) on YouTube, and you’ll find your answers.

Also, check https://www.shroomery.org/

4 Likes

The war on drugs will end, weed is becoming legal, mdma and mushrooms are going through clinical trials, sooner or later they will have to admit the war on drugs has failed and needs to end and non violent prisoners released, and we will be tell small children about getting our asses beat by police and it will just be a story to them. On the cosmic level, if all time already exists, this has already happened. The linear march of time is heading there, there is nothing the rulers can do.

1 Like

PFTek is antiquated and old now. Lots of chance to contaminate your project. Spawn to rye berries and used pasteurized chicken/cow crap to super crop in the same tub.

Jars/rice/perlite are so 1990 :slight_smile: (I joke, it works, but there are much more efficient ways).

3 Likes

I believe.

1 Like

I would be first in any line to sign into law when it comes time for fruits, berries, veggies , that would be the very next hot thing since white bread… :crazy_face:

1 Like

The only reason weed is legalized is to change its perception from stinky natural medicine to poison synthetic neocigarette, immediately before adding the IRS to my list of enemies.

The Cookies cart you bought grandma for Christmas isn’t curing her dementia like the budtender claims.

Wow…that went sideways

6 Likes

Ass fell out of the weed market when they made it legal,I wonder how half these weed shops stay open

2 Likes

Shrooms are legal in Oakland San Francisco will be nice to make them legal

3 Likes

You should smoke a joint and relax :rofl:

5 Likes

WTF Just happened :roll_eyes: lol

2 Likes

Angry puppets.

2 Likes

Hopefully actual national legalization and unscheduling, but I’m not holding my breath. Not trying to be a prick but mushrooms don’t contain mescaline, their active alkaloids are psilocybin and psilocin. Cacti of different sorts contain mescaline. Just so there’s no misinformation. Lots of cities are actually decriminalizing psychedelics, some adopting a gift, gather, grow model which is ideal for the peoples​:v::green_heart::bulb:

2 Likes

It;s sad that every country and state leaders that rule our country can be so dumb and turn their eye’s on the attributes this plant offers everyone of us.

1 Like

I will just be happy to not have to play peekaboo with random testing at work but word is management is looking the other way nowadays. This is a place with about 5K employees. Been about 5 years since I got tapped.

The states need to get a consensus from a health panel and be allowed to peer review research in psychedelics especially Magic mushrooms for clinical depression mood disorders and diseases like Alzheimer’s with Parkinson’s to name a few.Decriminalize it there’s a lot of sick people that could use that medicine to heal a lot of shit caused by the man and misfortune.

1 Like

I met the young guy who sold me my boat , his family in RI/CT border in the deep woods snow ski country show me a very old barn he grows mushrooms in and to me it looked like a forgotten old mine very old dirty mold smelling freaky place lol

His family has the largest apple cider co in new england shit he uses every part of them apples and makes wood crates and has real old glass bottles from days past this cat is 35
lol friggin marine clam bioligist lol go figure he would be growing shrooms shipping tro china in shrink wrapped packages makes a mint…