What's Next? Mars Hydro 2023 Events Preview

Each year, Mars Hydro looks ahead to what’s new for the next year, sketching out the latest technological changes and upcoming releases that may help you grow your indoor plants better and smarter. With the idea of staying innovative, what will Mars Hydro offer in 2023?

13 Likes

I’m loving seeing these @MarsHydro !

Having separate power control for the IR and UV is BRILLIANT! (pun intended).

EDIT: Do you know when this kit will become available in Canada? I can only find the product on the :us: site? :thinking:

4 Likes
  • What could be more exciting than the new LED grow lights that will be available?Giant LEDs and tiny ones are under plan.

I’m intrigued by “tiny ones”. Are you finally gonna do the grow specific SILs I’ve been telling the internet to make for a while now?

2 Likes

UR45 has arrived in Canada. It will be available in the next two days. :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

@MarsHydro PLEASE make Mars Hydro APP available for FC300 models.

This can be powered buy USB? Or standard plug only? Dimmable?

1 Like

Thank you most kindly @MarsHydro !

:metal:

2 Likes

Standard plug. They can’t be dimmed, but they can control the IR or UV switch individually.

3 Likes

@MarsHydro is your shipping discreet? What does it show on the box? Sorry I see the answer online I am wanting another tent.

1 Like

When my FC-6500 arrived it was in a giant unmarked cardboard box! :ok_hand:

From this experience their discretion game is strong. Only hiccup is that a large box on a porch is still a large box on the porch :rofl:

:v:

3 Likes