What's Rasterman Growing?

This is my “What’s Rasterman Growing?” thread. I’ve got a lot of diversity right now. Some of you know that I went a little apeshit this summer over Purple Canyon, and I’m still trying to get that awesome pheno back. So yesterday I planted my last two. I also planted two Texas Butter seeds, also from GPS, that I’ve wanted to try for awhile.

This Cap Junky that @Cannaology gifted me a cut of is sparkling like Marilyn Monroe’s necklaces. It’s the most sparkly thing I’ve ever grown and I really like :sparkle: stuff.

This Oreoz was gifted to me by Arkvader13 on AFN. It has amber in every frame so it’s done, but I’m going to wait until Saturday to harvest it if I can. Today is day 67.

It’s got an acrid diesel smell that I really like. Aaaand it’s purple. I’m selfing a Scorpion Candy and if I like this cut I’ll run it again and toss some pollen on it. Here’s a previous run of Scorpion Candy - she’s purple too! See how similar they are?

Anyway, welcome to my 'nother thread.

45 Likes

Looking good!

4 Likes

:pray:Good Stuff @rasterman excellent job!

2 Likes

Im in. Should be interesting. Ive been waiting for you to do the S1’s. Beautiful plant.

3 Likes

I found an open flower on my dad yesterday so I pulled her from the tent. I’m pretty confident I’m going to get plenty of pollen this time. Hopefully I’ll see some next week because it’s killing me! :rofl:

9 Likes

That cap junky is quite a looker :eyes::purple_heart:

Everything looks good. Pumped to see what you get into

4 Likes

I still gotta get me hands on that Scorpion Candy!
:astonished::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::grin:

3 Likes

And you will!

2 Likes

Man, you never disappoint me. :grin: That purple plant is the most AMAZING thing I have seen! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Thank you! Did you know I didn’t even really like purple? It’s hard to tell when they’re done for me. :rofl:

2 Likes

Agreed.
But, they’re so pretty to look at.
The Purple Lamborghini seed mom I just took down is damn near black. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Black is even more awesome.

2 Likes

Very cool to see those clones getting passed around @Cannaology! Capjunky will be in my next grow and if she’s anything like what I see here then I can’t wait! @rasterman Any smell of terps on the lady yet? I hear she’s super fruity smelling but haven’t got her that far yet

2 Likes

Super fruity and sweet!

That’s exactly what i wanted to hear! My fiance will be really excited when I give her the news!

1 Like

The Oreoz is a Greenpoint Seeds Oreoz Auto that never started flowering on its own. I chopped yesterday and couldn’t resist drying out a branch in the microwave and testing it. And I am sooo pleasantly stoned right now. She’s definitely a keeper and I’ve got the smell of JP-4 (aircraft fuel) in my nostrils still. :flight_arrival:

This is going to be an awesome year.

(Same picture but it’s the only one I could find.)

I really don’t like how this plant grows. But it checks all the other boxes.

8 Likes

Thats one cool Mofo.

1 Like

Today I’m growing Oaxacan Pearl Stem Bx1 courtesy of @deeez99. It’s really small to put on 12s but I’m sort of expecting that to not matter.

I bent her over a few days ago, and now she’s basically a grapevine.

I decided to prune off her lowers and this is the after picture. The plant behind it showed up too much in the picture and the best way to separate the front from the back was the comic book filter which I think is kind of cool.

10 Likes

Looking good @rasterman! This one is looking like the shorter pheno from the male side so we’ll see how she stretches. Whether or not it ends up being a ps I sure hope she carries through on that nice coverage of cedar/incense/fruity resin goodness that the mother had. Will be watching!

Cool comic pic too!

4 Likes

Thanks @deeez99! Hopefully it takes off like the Namkading I stuck in there the same size.

3 Likes