What's safe to show here!

I know alot of us are in the same boat when it comes to our love for plants. I find myself asking what’s safe to show here without any problems, like rats, theft, and legal issues. I’m fairly new and not sure on how everything quite works here yet, still settling in. Anyway has anyone had any types of those problems here? Let me know your thoughts!

6 Likes

Probably be a good idea to click on OVERGROW Banner, check the Topic Titles, become familiar with the rules of the road. I would say, firstly, NO PERSONAL DATA in the Open Forums. Look around, you’ll pick up on the do’s and don’t. If not, believe me, someone will holler atcha!!! Enjoy yourself, only a few bite. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :fireworks: :fireworks:

12 Likes

Thanks for that info. Yeah I noticed a couple old timers post there grow in the private lounge I was really interested in that. Still getting used too. Thanks really enjoying the site.

Aloha From Hawaii :call_me_hand:t5:

2 Likes

Funny how people even in legal states will sometimes hide their face on here when showing plants, but then you see on The Who likes to fish thread and it’s here I am with this lunker.

14 Likes

That’s hilarious. Yea I cant wait till Hawaii goes full blown legal.

3 Likes

Well it looks like it’s good chance it’s going to become federally allowed.

5 Likes

Yea I seen that they are trying to sign that into law this year I hope its soon.

3 Likes

This is a nipple free zone

3 Likes

Wait A what? :upside_down_face:

1 Like

There will be no posting of image due to a attack a while back

13 Likes

I just blew my Hot Tea all over the monitor!!! I can’t get the pic of @Sebring’s leg out of my mind. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes: :fireworks: :fireworks:

6 Likes

SAAAAAYYY!! Nice beaver!

5 Likes

Everyone got me and my girl dying in laughter :rofl: :+1:t4:

5 Likes

Nah, beavers are okay again.
I’ve got the teeth of the offending beaver hanging on my walking stick and I’m all healed up!

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

20 Likes

Sorry Sebring the opportunity came up I had to take it . Glad to hear you got revenge.
No warranty on your monitor misterbee

4 Likes

Wait… what… you got attacked by a beaver?

Did you talk shit about canadians? Told him you’ve never eaten poutine?

10 Likes

I also want to know this story. Lol :rofl:

4 Likes

Just because it’s legal doesnt mean there might not be social or career consequences.

9 Likes

Agreed!

I dont hide my weed usage, but I don’t really talk about it on Facebook either lol

7 Likes

Here you go, read down a bit, there’s more.

3 Likes