Whats that one item your room needs that you haven’t gotten around to getting

Whats that one item your room needs that you haven’t gotten around to getting
We all have gadgets in our space,but there is always that one item we got around to getting

3 Likes

Oh man, one thing? Out of so many. Well let’s see. Non-gadget side, plants. I need to get some new plants started.

Gadgets? CO2 + regulator.

I keep putting this off since I’d have to leave the house :smile:
Again. :fearful:

7 Likes

A new light! One of those ‘next week’ things that hasn’t happened for a year lol

8 Likes

Sad to say, I’ve been using the same carbon filter for almost 3 years! :anguished:

6 Likes

A room… …:joy::rofl::joy:

4 Likes

They are designed to run 2 years non stop. You can also clean them with 0ppm water, just make sure you dry it out with a hair dryer or it will rust. Carbon can be “Cleaned” as it traps particles to itself and not actually absorbing them.

My garget I need is a light mover… do want but don’t like the price lol

7 Likes

I need a room to get started

3 Likes

A big ass fan

10 Likes

Now, is that a big ass fan, or just a big-ass fan?

6 Likes

@cogitech
Suck the buds right off the plant for harvest…even trim em for ya!!!

4 Likes

I’ll take either :joy:

The whole bud rot thing made me realize I’m likely severely under-fanned

Big ass fan.

2 Likes

Despite the fact that I live in one of the most arid climates in Canada, I grabbed a dehumidifier on sale at Canadian Tire recently. My tent is in the basement where we hang dry clothes and that extra moisture in the air (plus possible generous watering) was driving humidity in my tent up a bit above 50% sometimes (possibly more at lights out) and I started getting paranoid.

I am emptying the reservoir every day and and half and RH in the tent is now under 30% where I like it.

Perhaps it is something you should consider, especially since you are much closer to the “wet coast.”

5 Likes

Some people can afford it,…but not me

2 Likes

Thanks for the tip. :+1:

2 Likes

I’d really like to have a space that can benefit from that fan. If I had a space that could benefit from that fan, it would pay for that fan :wink:

But I do need a bigass fan for my space. Bud rot shaved 2 weeks off my grow time, had to chop early.

Need a fan

3 Likes

I could use a few things. I just have the basics to grow really. A c02 regulator is a good idea… Maybe a dehumidifier because I live in a tropical place…

Update: Santa ordered me a dehumidifier since I was broke.

3 Likes

I actually own a perfectly good dehuey, but there is no room in my tent to put it. It is literally packed with plants, wall to wall, scrogged. Hindsight is 20/20; I should have run one fewer plant and put a dehuey in there.

I just need to make it to summer and accumulate enough for my wife to get her through until outdoor harvest. I got cleared for actual construction of a framed-in flowering room in the basement. A/c and all.

Just not now, august maybe.

2 Likes

I just run the dehuey in the same (large) room, about 12 feet from the tent. Works great.

4 Likes

Hmm. I have an open basement 750 square feet. I’ll try! :thumbsup:

3 Likes

I forgot what the question was. I keep staring at that big ass fan

4 Likes