What's the funniest thing you've seen someone do for weed?

This one guy I knew sold pot and his house was always a total mess. Never washed the dishes, the sink was always stacked. One friend was always bumming everyone (including me) for bud. One day at the messy pot dealers house my buddy showed up and immediately started washing the dishes lol :rofl::rofl:. I look at my pot selling pal and say “what the fuck is he doing haha!” He begins to explain that he throws him a few bowl packs to do the dishes every week lol :joy:. It was the funniest thing to just happen out of the blue.

Some of my own grow adventures have been pretty ridiculous themselves. Almost drowned in a flash flood one time. Tripped over a deer another and it scared the daylights out of both of us.

14 Likes

This could go south and majorly inappropriate :joy: :joy: :joy: made me giggle tho

5 Likes

Yes it can, but the title is funniest :joy::joy:. Who knows what some find funny though :upside_down_face:

6 Likes

Me, it’s me that would find it hilarious lol

3 Likes

Hahaha! :joy::rofl: That scene in Half Baked where Dave Chapelle is giving that speech at rehab comes to mind lol.

2 Likes

YES, BOB SAGOTS speech , I think that’s how you spell his name lol isn’t that his name the dude from full house .

3 Likes
6 Likes
5 Likes

Watched a guy drink a full, DIRTY beaker bong on the spot.
Nobody thought he would; it was said just to be funny - but dude never hesitated and downed it!

It came back up twice as fast - the fact that it jetted out both of his nostrils convinced my buddy to double up & give him a $20 bag. :joy:

(Thanks - I haven’t laughed over that one in a WHILE!)

8 Likes

I made budder a few years ago and a couple guys asked for the material I used. Motherfuckers smoked it all and it smelled like straight burnt popcorn…

9 Likes

Here’s a fun little anecdote… Back in my teenage days, my buddies mom was out of town for the weekend and we decided to make brownies. We were already a few joints and bong rips in when the idea popped up. We broke out some coconut oil (we didn’t have butter and were stupid) and cranked up the heat full blast on the stove (again, stupid.) Once the oil was nearly steaming we dumped a quarter of ground buds in. They immediately turned black and the room filled with smoke, so we received a good stoning.

We realized the brownies mission was a failure and turned our attention to other munchies. I took one of those tubs of instant noodles, peeled back the lid, and tossed them in the microwave. A few minutes later we smelled something strange burning and buddy was like what’s that? Smoke was billowing out of the microwave, the noodles! :joy::rofl: He yanked the flaming tub out and tossed it out the back door. I had forgotten to add water to the noodles (see a pattern here?) When his mom came home the smell of pot had long passed but it still reeked of burnt styrofoam and paper.

Had to explain that JST somehow forgot to put the water in the noodles lol. Good times with good friends.

6 Likes

Why do I feel like I read this on reddit?

3 Likes

Hmm I’m not on reddit, maybe IC? Unless my friend who’ve I’ve been out of touch with for years posted? That would be awesome.

2 Likes

My step daughter (she’s 12, she better not be stoned lol) just did the same thing about two months ago. Set it outside and poured water on the embers. Damned thing boiled for about 5 min.

4 Likes

I’d love to say this happened when I was a kid - but it was a week or two ago…

I’d just finished rolling a temple ball of some really nice, OILY hash.

I had a bowl with a screen set up & waiting for that first rip, so with gloves still on, I popped a decent piece of hash onto the bowl and lit up the TORCH - couldn’t find the bic.

As soon as I started to inhale, I realized I’d forgotten to put water in the bong - “Screw it,” I thought, “this stuff tastes GREAT!!!” and I kept filling the chamber of the bong.

Suddenly there was a yellow flash & a “FOOMP!” noise as the smoke from the hash re-ignited in the chamber. — Apparently, concentrated hash fumes are flammable!

The bong is fine, the hash is still great - my moustache & beard however… :joy:

10 Likes

In Atlanta for the State Fair, 1984… we were smoking a joint at the Day’s Inn downtown. A fella asked if we had a spare joint and my buddy told him to streak around the block (in downtown Atlanta, mind ya) he promptly stripped and did so! Laughing our asses off, we gave him enough for a couple!

8 Likes

Hahaha! :joy::joy::joy: Well earned!

2 Likes

Bloke told
Me one he drys the fans leafs and
Uses them for toilet roll

4 Likes

That’s some legit stoner shit right there lol.:joy:

1 Like

I actually shoulda put this in also…after we got him high. We ALL decided it was a ‘fun idea’ and 5 of us guys did the streak around the whole block… back to the room and the girls locked us out! Laughing at us through the room window…so, we went around once more…They let us in the, since we heard sirens!
You got to remember this was during the ‘streaking era’…

7 Likes