Whats the most Strawberry strain that you’ve ever grown?

Looking for something that smells undeniably like strawberry. Please let me know ! Ty again !

13 Likes

I just finished this project. It was loud strawberry.
Unfortunately it went past peak potency making seeds. The whole house reeked strawberry and I had to let it overripe and missed that killer harvest window.

I’m definitely growing more soon just for bud. It grew outdoors until rains came in July. It finished the last few weeks indoors.

Strawberry Guava x Reserve Pravda Headband, this one will reward you big topping and pruning all veg season.

35 Likes

Looks absolutely stupendous! Especially having deep strawberry smells!

4 Likes

Try Tino’s Genetics, Tino’s Strawberries S1. It’s supposed to be the bomb

4 Likes

Oh man. I’ve never had the pleasure to smell strawberry weed. I’m excited to one day get to find something similar.

Does it smell like strawberry during veg as well ?

3 Likes

Have you grown it or know someone who has first hand ?

1 Like

I follow him on IG. I have been to many of his lives and heard many people say its an awesome strawberry smelling strain. Tinos pics on his page also look like fire.
Ive got multiple packs, I can send you a pack…

10 Likes

I just sent a DM ! :slight_smile:

1 Like

The most strawberry strain I have grown or tried is strawberry crinkle. Smells like strawberries and hops. The strawberry flavor is mild but there. You might check out some other mephisto strains with strawberry as well. My buddy grew the strawberry nuggets X livers bx, but I got no strawberry off it. I only saw it after dry.

2 Likes

I made a cross with (Strawberry Nuggets x Toof Decay) x Kryptid Candy (Mothman(gnome) x Cocoa Chem(night owl). Hopefully I get a light strawberry pheno when I have the space. Too many seeds not enough grow space

2 Likes

two killer strains! reserve privada always had a good headband id love to see you run a bunch of those and see what you find!

2 Likes

Genus Seeds. I think they were Generic Seeds when I ran them. Not a purchasue, but a gift. 2 strains. Strawberry Diesel and Strawberry Goo. The Goo I had in my 4x4. Stretch was more than I planned for so I finished a couple outside. Both Goo’s had more life finishing outside. Enough I remember at all.

I’ve got maybe 500 Strawberry Headband seeds.
I’ll have to look.Its definitely a deep Strawberry with a backside of Hashy aroma.

I’ve had one Strawberry strain I bought last year that was Strawberry but the flavor wasn’t as rich as Strawberry Headband and the smoke was not that good long term.

13 Likes

may i just say that looks delicious

1 Like

Changed phones and the SD card messed up my pics on transfers. Many are distorted now.
I’ve gotta reload the Originals to my phone.

9 Likes

I am looking for some strawberry strains as well. Strawberry diesel, strawberry fields, and strawberry cough were all some of my favorites back in the day.I have a Bruce banner that is pretty heavy on strawberry but would like to find more to possibly breed with or cross to the Bruce. @GregOG that strawberry head band sounds killer and @OrganicGorilla that strawberry s1 does too. If either one of you guys are up for a trade or something let me know. :v:

2 Likes

Nobody mentioned the AK47 of Serious?
They have a strong smelling strawberry pheno :green_heart:

2 Likes

Woah no way. I have some AK47 F3s coming from Katsu. They are supposed to be the original ones. But a strawberry AK47 you just blew my mind

2 Likes

Hehe Nice!
I hope you find what you’re looking for!
If you find some bubblegum seeds, you can rebreed the Strawberry AK of Serious Seeds :wink:

3 Likes

Love to trade, important to have a good strawberry in the collection. Pretty satisfied with these. They will reward you with a large yield if you top and prune.
Colas get solid and big.

7 Likes