What's the worst thing you ever fed a plant?

What’s the worst thing you ever fed a plant?
and lived to tell us all about it muahahaha :biohazard:

:evergreen_tree:

1 Like

miracle grow… when i was 15 first attempt ever listening to the pakus uncles… buggah was crip made you light headed and all :wink:

5 Likes

You beat me to it there with the miracle grow pal. Poor nutrients and the liquid version has so much kelp extract it can sometimes cause your plants to hermie, if you use too much of the sh*t.

Edit - yeh miracle grow is crap but thinking back (a very long way) it was probably that baby bio liquid (kelp) feed that caused the hermie issues.

Don’t use either lol

3 Likes

a topdressing of chicken poo, bone and blood meal…except I made a tea with enough material to mix into like 30gal soil…

the next couple days were very sad…

5 Likes

Too much attention, right @ReikoX

:wink:

99%

3 Likes

Not for nothing, this dude muddypaws used to kill it with miracle grow

3 Likes

Haha how about child after birth. . .thats right placenta from a mid wife that swore to it. It grew just fine but was very awkward to smoke. That and my own blood. Hahaha thats what happens when you were taught by off grid hippies. But to clarify they do work! Something about the embryonic stem cells being able to act just like chlorophyll when absorbed by the plant. I don’t know I’m not a medical botanist but it did work!

3 Likes

Kinda gross, kinda cool. My plants definitely get a healthy dose of sweat but hopefully I don’t have an accident and give em a little iron (blood) too.

We all used miracle grow outdoors back in the day, hell one of the biggest outdoor plants I’ve ever grown was using all purpose MG.

2 Likes

My grandmother told me that during world war 2 when she was a girl
she had to go and collect dry dog shit to feed the tomatoes
They would send the tomatoes to the city and heard back they were the best theyd ever had, they would get chocolate etc in return.

food for thought? #whatsinyourfood #fertilisershortage

3 Likes

97% alcohol to a mom on accident. As soon as I smelt what I had done I instantly cut the stalk and took as many clones as possible. :disappointed_relieved:

4 Likes

Wow. For a change, I’m speechless… :neutral_face:

:evergreen_tree: kinda

2 Likes

that is honestly so disgusting i cant even wrap my head around it… you win thread closed. lol

5 Likes

Bacon!

Oh wait, I ate the bacon. Sorry, wrong thread.:laughing:

4 Likes

that’d be the ‘Bacony Blueberry Problem’ thread right? :wink: :grapes:

2 Likes

A friend had an hard liquor bottle full of water to give plants. He also had another bottle of the same stuff on the same table.

Waters plants.

Goes to drink booze. Oops.

He wanted to observe what happens. His plants died later.

But I agree with @Billy - @Hoodini wins the thread, you can close this now. No-one can ever top that. Or if they do its made up.

3 Likes

mammal ejaculate kills the borg!!! @KingGhidora

3 Likes

jizz in the wrong place is never good, imo. :dizzy_face:

2 Likes

I think we have a few psychological issues going on in this thread yikes!

1 Like

umm probably un ph’d water was the worst i did

1 Like

Haha so for those who have viewed my threads my grow mentor Raymond recently died and I’m growing for his sister (it’s one of my grow logs) well she went to Cali for his family memorial for Raymond and was gone for 3 weeks and I took care of their place. well they got back 3 days ago and I hadn’t had time to go over and see them or the plants since they had been back. Well yesterday I went over and there was a little bit of white stuff covering the soil around the plants I asked his sister if she had put something around them and she said YA it’s Raymond. . . She had put his ashes all around the plants lol It what he would have wanted for sure so I won’t say anything. I’ll take a pic next time I’m over there

9 Likes