When using Overgrow Do you ever?

Yes, I do use the same handle over there. Can’t remember when I last logged in. Built a few Class D amps (“The Wiener” being the best of those, by far) and I heavily modified a Chinese tube amp (replaced most components and rewired it from ultralinear to triode). Some day I want to build one of Nelson Pass’s amp camp amps. My MLTLs push some serious bass - it is quite shocking what a full range speaker can do.

Here’s a pair of MLTLs that I designed and built with single 3" full range drivers. There is NO SUB in this room. Just those two little 3" speakers! (these are the smallest ones I ever built and weren’t designed for high power, obviously - small bedroom system).

And no, that crappy Lepai didn’t stay in service long!

1 Like

Not too much. I’m a jackass, but inherently kind. My first response here is always for the sake of learning or being kind. The older I get the less concerned I am about asking stupid questions too.

2 Likes

That’s why you looked familiar, i do remember you lol. And i still have a hankering to build that wee Nelson Pass kit too. I took part in that build thread early on but never got around to buying the components. Life got in the way. Anyway you should check out colas overbuild thread bro, i just posted pics of my current amps and it would be good to see your builds if you fancy posting pics :thumbsup:

1 Like

Yes!! All the time!
:cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

no i only see myself editing because i put my finger wrong and misspell a word of a pic dint load like is supposed, life have showed me if dont have something good to say or to add just dont write or talk is simple, much better than try to elininate what you write just keep it to yourself

Like this one is edited again cuz finger are.to big for.the phone dammit and click post automatically lol

2 Likes

About 90% get typed, edited, erased.

2 Likes