Where can one buy Led Seedz

I would like to know where to buy Cherry Tart from Led Seedz, other than Hedie gardens… I can’t seem to get an account there so… also preferably somewhere that takes either paypal or visa and not cash or money orders. It’s a pain in the nuts for those and costs me more.
Your help is much appreciated

5 Likes

Wonder if your able to buy direct from him?

2 Likes

@LED_Seedz

potential customer :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I pm’d him, but just incase he doesn’t get back to me for awhile (as I’m a instant gradifacation kinda person :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:) was wondering if anyone knew of some other places.

4 Likes
1 Like

I fell in love with the look of this strain after seeing @ganjajuana grow them out. AMAZING. I WANTS!!!

2 Likes

If you’re interested in cherry I got cherry @HaRdRoC

2 Likes

Only through heady. And his last post said he was leaving og or would be gone awhile

Is it the cherry tart?
It’s not so much the flavor I’m looking for, it’s the plant. Fits my grow style to a T and a great frosty yeilder

2 Likes

Nope sorry no the tart, I have a cherry Ak47 that’ll fit anyone looking for short squat plants.

5 Likes

If anyone here has a pack, they would like to get rid of… throw a pm at me

I sent him a message on Instagram for ya see if he shows.

2 Likes

This is where you can get his work @HaRdRoC

I would be very interested in this! :heart_eyes:

Yes but I can’t seem to get an account there, as stated above

1 Like

@HaRdRoC I’ve tried before as well… I follow LED on IG and love the look of that strain… I figure eventually I’ll land some.

1 Like

Don’t think he’s punting his wares here anymore…

2 Likes

Well that’s not so good…oh well… lots more awesome strains out there

2 Likes

Anyone have a Headies account?
There is 1 pack left there and I would send you the cash through paypal and shipping costs if one were to help a feller out

It’s perfectly fine by me. Fully agree with the latter statement too. Although cherry tart is :fire:

1 Like